Thanks for your work!  I had issues Monday - Wednesday.  When I clicked on the menu item to take me to Recent Topics in the Forums, the page would not display correctly (no content).   Yesterday and today I have not had any problems.

stuart

zz

I had a couple of issues over the past two days that seem to be ironed out now....one was that images were not displaying correctly, and the other was that updating the posts was delayed.

Thanks for updating the site.

GrayGhost

2015 Legacy Elite II Hull # 98

2020 F150 3.5 EcoBoost

I had a couple of issues over the past two days that seem to be ironed out now….one was that images were not displaying correctly, and the other was that updating the posts was delayed. Thanks for updating the site.

+1 along with my posts not being seen after the page loaded. I started copying them before hitting submit after losing a few. I haven't taken a chance since

I just hit edit and so far it looks good :)  <also smiles became x'd out boxes.

Edit again, l<span style="line-height: 1.5;">ooks and works well :)</span>

Edit again.... Don't know what happened above but I could have fixed it.

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Administrators

There was probably a few days where the DNS settings hadn't fully propagated through every internet service provider and some caching that caused issues. Hopefully the new host will iron out a lot of issues we previously had.

• Thanks 2

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

Having some problems with disappearing posts tonight again :)

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderator+

Every time I hit "View Recent Topics" it opens in a new window...

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

FYI- The new forum platform is working OK on a laptop or cellphone, but has serious flaws when accessing from an iPad, don't know about other tablets. This was not the case until this weekend...the formatting was fine immediately after the switch over. The formatting issues on the iPad make it almost impossible to follow.

GrayGhost

2015 Legacy Elite II Hull # 98

2020 F150 3.5 EcoBoost

• Administrators
FYI- The new forum platform is working OK on a laptop or cellphone, but has serious flaws when accessing from an iPad, don’t know about other tablets. This was not the case until this weekend…the formatting was fine immediately after the switch over. The formatting issues on the iPad make it almost impossible to follow.

Thanks for the feedback. I will take a look at it.

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers