Television mount

Hikegsm

Has anyone had a problem hitting their heads on the TV when getting up at night? We have ordered the twin bed model and were considering leaving off the tv altogether but really hate to do that especially if it is a non-issue the way it is.

Thanks,

Yvonne

Yvonne & Doug

2017 Legacy Elite II, twin bed

Hull #223

2017 Ford F-250 Lariat, crew cab

WE have the King or Standard version of Ollie and we sleep with feet facing right side of trailer, feet under TV and no problem what-so-ever. Location of TV is fine. I love my Ollie!

• Thanks 1

J-Rhett

Oliver Legacy Elite II (Irog)

1995 Ford F-250 x4 Turbo Diesel

Trek Bikes, Hobie Cat Kayak

They have a flip up TV system available, if you so choose. It mounts over the rear window and folds up flush with this ceiling. Looks really nice. They install, but want you to buy the the tv separate and drop ship to them to install. Do a search under television and you should be able to see pictures. There was quite a thread on the subject...

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

We have the twin bed and I sleep on the side with the TV.  I never hit my head on it, but it did get in the way when changing sheets (lifting the mattress) and it prevents you from leaning against the back wall.  I did move it to the middle with a flip up mount and we like it much better.  There is a TV Relocation thread under Modifications.  Mike

• Thanks 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Thanks for your help! I did the search on the site but for some reason the pictures are missing... I spoke with Anita and she mentioned the flip-up mount for the television that they have installed at owners requests in the past. It is probably the same one Mike and Carol used. I am drop shipping it to the factory and they are going to install the TV over the nightstand. Many Thanks!????

Yvonne

Yvonne & Doug

2017 Legacy Elite II, twin bed

Hull #223

2017 Ford F-250 Lariat, crew cab