Introductions

JWalmsley

• Administrators

Hello y'all,

My name is Jason and I started here at Oliver Travel Trailer about 3-4 weeks ago in the Web/IT department working under Matt. I am here to help with web development, marketing, seo and to help make the web/forums better. I figured I would come in and introduce myself and give y'all a hello since I have been rather creepish on here for the last 3 weeks! Lol.

Glad to be here and excited to see what the future holds in store for us all!

I hope to see you at the 2017 Oliver Rally at Thousand Trails Natchez Trace this year!

Thanks,

Jason

• Thanks 12

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

Hi Jason :)

Welcome to the family and thanks for helping fix our little home forum :)

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderators

Jason,

Welcome to the family.  Can't wait to hear more about that "creepish" stuff at the rally.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Jason, welcome.

So glad to have some speed back in using the forum. And, my phone works again.

You and Matt make a great team. Glad to have you here.

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderator+

Just wanted to report that Scott Oliver introduced me to Jason at the factory yesterday and he's not "creepish" at all!  He will be a great addition to the forum team and will be able to spend the time necessary to get and keep it running well.  Welcome aboard, Jason...

• Thanks 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

I suspect Jason used the term creeping, as we might use lurking... Checking in without posting or logging in.

No worries, Jason, hanging out and reading let's you know what's on our minds, and the issues of the day. I'm sure it's helpful in your problem solving.

Thanks.

Sherry

• Thanks 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hi Jason,

Welcome! Thanks for helping fix the forums! Love the increased speed, it is a big improvement. Glad you have joined the team!

Yvonne

• Thanks 1

Yvonne & Doug

2017 Legacy Elite II, twin bed

Hull #223

2017 Ford F-250 Lariat, crew cab

• Moderator+

Thought I would test this since apparently nobody has posted in the past 24 hours.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Hi Jason,

Welcome!  It is good to hear you and Matt will team up to help our Forum.

In the past, Matt had high hopes for posting videos to aid existing owners.  A video on “Winterizing an Ollie” was one which comes to mind.  With all the duties and responsibilities, I suspect there was never enough time to focus on the “How to Videos”.  Any chance you and Matt will have time soon?

Thank you,

Buzzy

• Thanks 1

Buzzy

2016 Oliver Elite II - June 9, 2016
2016 F150 Lariat 3.5L EB, Max Towing

• Administrators
Hi Jason, Welcome! It is good to hear you and Matt will team up to help our Forum. In the past, Matt had high hopes for posting videos to aid existing owners. A video on “Winterizing an Ollie” was one which comes to mind. With all the duties and responsibilities, I suspect there was never enough time to focus on the “How to Videos”. Any chance you and Matt will have time soon? Thank you, Buzzy

This is something we have discussed and are still looking into how we will go about it as well as considering the time management into a large project as it can become. At this time there is not an ETA so to speak but it is on the list of to-do's. :)

• Thanks 1

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules