I want to see one

terry

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums, Terry. I think you may have just found the quickest way. Folks on here are quick to show their ollie to others. I'll bet someone near you will reply soon. The other way is to call Robert at the factory, he can make it happen !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

Hi !

We just found out about the Oliver Trailer in TRAILER LIFE Mag. WE live in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Is there anybody in the South Florida area willing to show us their trailer? Had I known about their factory in Tennessee,we were in Lynchberg last month.

Thank You, Jerry & Gail.

• Moderators

Hi, Jerry & Gail,

Sorry you missed the factory tour on your Tennessee trip... It's really fun and impressive to see the Oliver manufacturing process.

We're in the Clearwater area, and you're welcome to take a look at our Oliver if you're planning a trip up our way. You might also want to pm BuffaloBob (Oliver's Sales Manager) on this forum to see if there's anyone closer to you who isn't active on the forum, but is willing to give "Ollie tours".

Sherry & Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Chuck and I are in Apalachicola (eastern Panhandle area) with our Oliver. I know that's a long way from Fort Lauderdale, but if you have the opportunity to take a short vacation to see the "Forgotten Coastline" we would love to show you our beautiful town and our amazing Oliver, we will be back July 8th. As far as I know, Sherry and Paul in Clearwater and Chuck and I, are the only owners in Florida at this time. Chuck and I will be headed down to the middle of the state on June 30-July2nd at the Withlacoochee River Park in Dade City, that would take about 6 hours off your journey. But if Sherry and Paul are home and not in NC, they would be your closest bet to visit. If you read the posts by Chris,Technomadia, he took a tour of Sherry and Paul's Oliver and even test drove it with his tow vehicle. At the end of all his posts is a link to his blog showing the trip, the trailer, and now the building of his Oliver. Look under "Seeing an Oliver in FL??" and you will find his post and the photos he and Cherie took of Sherry and Paul's Oliver a few months ago

Radven.livejournal.com/tag/oliver will take you to Chris and Cherie's blog adventure to the Oliver search and ordering and all thoughts in between.

Prepare to fall in love with this great fiberglass egg! It's something you need to see, walk around in and be touchy feely with, before you understand our passion for it!

Geri and Chuck

Thank You, Thank You !!!!

To Sherry & Paul and Geri & Chuck for you prompt reply and warm invitations.

We just returned from a wonderful 2 week trip thru the Blue Ridge Parkway and Tennesse.

Gail & I were like little kids mesmerized by the mountain beauty and of course in the way

back to Florida, Gail had to stop at Graceland (Extreme Elvis fan) and at the Jack Daniels

Destillery in Tennessee.

I have another week of vacation left this year.

We will pm either one of you in the future to see your Oliver.

I have four more years before I retire and we want to buy a travel trailer before then.

We have alredy requested info & price list from Oliver.

Thank You again,

Jerry, Gail & Pepper (1/2 lab & 1/2 paper weight)

--------------------

2007 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 4dr V6 Sport Speedway Blue w/tow package

(We are ready for the trailer !)