Excitement!! Finally Lay Eyes On One

Chixter

Tomorrow Carole & I get to see a 2017 LE2 up close and personal.  Thanks to the referral program and good hearted owners, we will be driving a couple of hours north of us courtesy of Stan & Linda,  Hull#201.  As I have revealed we began with smaller fivers, then looked at bigger fivers, found 1 or 2 that we loved but the lure of the well engineered f/g egg has brought us back.  Whatever concerns we have can be addressed by a tour.  At least we are settled on 1 thing.  We don't want a large unit.  We want mobility, ease of travel, quality, and flexibility.  We think Oliver can fill our needs.  Our short list is getting shorter and tomorrow will add much to the decision process.  Thanks Stan & Linda!

• Thanks 4

• Moderators

Chixter, glad you're going to get an owner's tour!  Nothing better than seeing one in person.  We showed Stan and Linda our Ollie last October when we were traveling on the east coast.  Now they are giving tours...

Enjoy.  Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Well it was awesome to get inside of an Ollie and see and feel one up close.  I thought it would be very impressive and I was correct.  Now for the really BIG NEWS....Carole Loves It!!!!!!!!!  She had been doubtful (mainly about the size especially the bathroom)  but being in one blew her mind!  She was intrigued with the way it was constructed, the installed systems as Stan and Linda explained them, and even though the bath is a tad small, she saw how it has everything one needs.  Her words to me: cute, easy to clean, purposeful, mobile,.  She truly loved it.  Now we continued some tire kicking about an hour away looking at Leisure Vans and other small rigs on Mercedes 3500 chassis.  I figured she would like  those more ... a little larger but not too large, nice banyas, etc. but she liked the LE2 more. The needle has moved significantly in the direction of Oliver for us.  I'm so glad she got a close look, she was dead set against it, had a hard time visualizing, I think she thought it much smaller than it really is.  Once again a heartfelt thanks to Stan & Linda for taking time out of their weekend to give us a tour, they are very nice folks.

• Thanks 2

Great ! I think that these trailers do not photograph very well. They are beautiful but when you see one in person, it is stunning. Especially if it is cleaned up and shiny.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Good for you! ????

Muppy (Cheryl and John)

New Hampshire residents.

2016 Chevy Silverado 1500, Crew Cab, LTZ/short box, 5.3L Ecotec3 V8 w/ tow/haul mode /20 inch wheels

Retirement ( 12-31-2017)  

8/25/2019, we purchased the previously owned “2017 Oliver Elite ll  Hull #170, Standard King Bed, Solar package, Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and all the extras”!