Our new addition to our family

geO

My wife and I took delivery of our new Oliver. Pick up went very smoothly and Jason did a great job going over all the features and answering questions we had. We are looking forward to many great adventures and can't wait to meet other Oliver owners and learn as much as possible during the upcoming rally.

bdc8slsnmzrq9li6nd7tz2ldnbjj3d45.jpg.52d1c0b8870454c8ff9f9869e9b641af.jpg

• Thanks 4

Congratulations guys! We enjoyed meeting you both at Fall Hollow. Wish we could catch-up with you at the rally but previous plans prevent our attending.  Safe travels and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Yvonne & Doug

2017 Legacy Elite II, twin bed

Hull #223

2017 Ford F-250 Lariat, crew cab

Congrats. Judging by the sunshine, you guys must have timed your pick up just right to miss all the rain that’s come though this past week.

We did miss all the rain Overland. The wind on our drive home was a little high but we just slowed down on the interstates.

Congratulations guys! We enjoyed meeting you both at Fall Hollow. Wish we could catch-up with you at the rally but previous plans prevent our attending. Safe travels and enjoy!

It was a pleasure meeting you guys as well and look forward to meeting up again in the future when we have a little more time!

• Thanks 1

:) Congratulations :)

It looks like you have the perfect setup now :)

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderators

geO,

I think that I'm in site 21 - stop on by (Twist could use the company).  I like your color choice - kind of beachy or making me think of Margaritaville.

Look forward to meeting you at the Rally!

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thanks folks for the kind words. Looking forward to pushing out tomorrow and taking the back roads and overnighting somewhere along our route. On our drive home it sure was cool pulling into a rest area and my wife making a sandwich and listening to some music.

• Thanks 2

Congratulations on your new Ollie (and your new family life),

I love the new rig look. Honestly, I am always surprised by everyones' comments on colors.  Yes, I see the little stripes, but to me the color is white on white.  With Ollie, it is always white.  Reminds me of the old axiom about Henry Ford and the model T Colors: They can have any color they want as long as it is black.

We are packing today for the Rally at Hohenwald.I washed off the winter dirt and dust from the outer shell and the tow vehicle two days ago. I think I will buy a cover before next winter.

Today, I plan clean inside, pack, and get ready to hit the road in the morning (Thursday). Hope to get a ride in with you guys along the trace somewhere.  I will be bringing my Cannondale to this, my first family reunion!

Looking forward

Mike and Elizabeth Smith

Snow Lake Shores, MS

2016 Ford F150 3.5 EB, max tow (20,900  miles pulling Ollie since Sept 2016)