Oliver Rally

geO

My wife and I would like to thank the Oliver family and their awesome staff for putting on such a wonderful, informative rally. We learned so much and have just begun to scratch the surface about our Oliver trailer!

• Thanks 3

We had a great time, too.  The effort put forth by both Oliver and the volunteers was outstanding.  We really enjoyed meeting everyone and being able to see and compare so many Olivers has helped us immensely in making decisions for ours.

• Thanks 5

It was so nice to have you all at our Rally! It was great hearing all the stories and feedback from everyone. What a great group of people!

Thanks so much for attending and we hope to see you again next year! Happy camping!

Kelly Robinson

• Thanks 6

• Moderators

We enjoyed the rally too.  It was a good mix of social, technical and learning.  Great support from the Olivers and their great employees.  Thanks to Coy for all his coordination work.   Mike

• Thanks 4

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

Yes, heck of a Rally.  Lots of information, great presentations, meeting lots of people (at least half of which I don't remember the names - sorry!), meeting those very hard working people from Oliver that gave up their weekend, eating a bunch of food (provided by Oliver), meeting vendors who were very gracious with time and information and watching the joy of those people that won one of the numerous door prizes given away.  Coy did a great job as MC and organizer.  Matt Duncan was the point man for registration, t-shirts and paperwork, etc.  A bunch of folks from Oliver and volunteers handled the food and cleanup after the food.  The Oliver service guys were always seen running taking care of anything from display units to a music stage to helping owners with "issues".  Of course the sales staff was there too answering questions from current and future owners alike - and this includes being there on Sunday morning!

A big thanks to the Oliver family, Coy, and everyone attending for such a friendly well run event.  Hope to see you next year!

Bill

• Thanks 7

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Elizabeth and I had a great time as well.  Special thanks to the Ollie owners who together with Matt and Coy provided a great time for all.

The things I will remember over time include meeting so many of the Oliver community, and building relationships with a few of you as well as strengthening the relationship with Oliver itself.  I don't remember his name, but there was a gentleman in the office taking delivery when we visited Monday morning. He was overwhelmed with all the praise that the (several) owners in the office awaiting service gave his decision.

Maybe odd, but I will also remember grilling (in the cold rain) some great burgers. I had a great bike ride on the Natchez Trace-it was simply beautiful. I took time on the bike to visit the little historic sites, including the Merriweather Lewis site. Hard to imagine he had accomplished so much before a "mysterious" and untimely death in his 30's. Makes me feel lazy, by comparison. Q and A was very useful. I guess I will have to buy some levelers and quit using my jacks. I can now walk on my Ollie without fear of roof damage...being careful not to trip on anything.

We left Hull 64 with Oliver for a few days and will be driving back up to get in soon. We are off on our big NW Adventure after that...perhaps the 3rd week of May. We'll spend our 34th Anniversary in Denver, then off to Yellowstone..and beyond.  Not sure where as yet.

Wishing each of you a safe and brilliantly pleasureable camping season.

Mike

• Thanks 4

Mike and Elizabeth Smith

Snow Lake Shores, MS

2016 Ford F150 3.5 EB, max tow (20,900  miles pulling Ollie since Sept 2016)

Dory, the Filipino woman and I had a great time too. Even though the first few days were rainy and we drove most of our 400 miles in the rain with water over the roads in many places we had a great time because of the friendliness of the Oliver owners and all the good food Oliver provided and the local Tenessee crooner. We met many interesting people of which the least were not Don Bell and friend with their macerating toilet. (Very cool toilet.) We also met Zeke and Diane from our home town and had wondered who owned the other Ollie in our town. Yes, I learned much about my Ollie, of which I've forgotten most already. Are the videos already posted somewhere? We too, thank all of the Oliver company people (Thanks, Matt!) and John and Scott Oliver and Coy for their hard work and dedication to the Rally. And thanks to the campground people and Chamber of Commerce too.

• Thanks 5

J-Rhett

Oliver Legacy Elite II (Irog)

1995 Ford F-250 x4 Turbo Diesel

Trek Bikes, Hobie Cat Kayak

Steve & I are the couple who won 2!!! door prizes on Saturday night. of the Rally. The 2nd prize was the Dometic Avalanche 55. Being new to trailer camping & o, so, incredibly uneducated on the latest & greatest camping equipment we did not really know what we had until we got home.  We have now researched this cooler & used it yesterday, at a large Mother's Day gathering at our home, we now realize how lucky we were to win this fantastic cooler. This not something we would have ever purchased. We feel very fortunate and are thankful for the Oliver Company for providing. The entire Rally was a wonderful & informative experience. We will pick up our trailer in 3 weeks.

• Thanks 3

SGC & GRC

Hull 224 [2017]

2017 GMC Sierra HD Crew Cab Diesel

ALARDEFLGAINLAMEMDMNMSMOMTNJNCNDOHPASCSD   Map of Provinces I Visitedimage.png.f8ebba1142570e619cdfe801998f4b4d.png