How do you like your Natures Head Toilet?

Kirkman

I would like to hear about your likes and dislikes and any other info you could tell me about it.

Jason
If you think you are too small to make a difference just try sleeping with a mosquito –- The Dalai Lama

As far as I know, none of the people who have installed the composting toilet are active here on the forum, or if they are, I don't think they've posted about it.  There were two people at the rally, however, who had the toilet and they couldn't say enough great things about it.

I believe that John Davies chose the toilet and he's picking his trailer up now.  I'm sure that we'll get a full report from him once he's back and posting.

Thanks !

I am seriously considering one. We are planning on doing a lot of boondocking when we retire and I want to be able to extend or water supply as much as possible.

Jason

Jason
If you think you are too small to make a difference just try sleeping with a mosquito –- The Dalai Lama

• 2 weeks later...

If they came out with one of these for an RV application, that would seriously interest me, if the fridge can run on propane why can't the Loo too.

Seems like the next evolution..

• Thanks 1

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69