Oliver University is Live!

• Moderators

Matt and the gang - Thanks for getting this done  Not only is it a help to those of us fortunate enough to own an Oliver, but, I'm sure that it will also be a great resource for those interested in owning one of these fine camping trailers. Good job to all those involved!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Wow! This is fantastic -- so glad to see & read before we have our pick up. I have viewed a couple of videos and gone thru the manual.

And, because, I am one of those people who says "and, why didn't you include xyz" [lol] I have to ask if the following could be included at some time ---- measurements of drawer interiors, measurements of overhead storage area, measurements of any storage areas. and measurements of window coverings. This would help new owners plan for needed supplies before delivery day.

AND, AND :))) ---- let's get some folks to provide pictures of how they store items, how they have decorated & how they have added window treatments. I betcha there are people who have done some really ingenious things to their trailer that they may like to show others & others would definitely like to see & maybe steal???. :)

The Oliver trailer video, shown at the Rally, had a snippet of a window valance. Several of us commented that we would like to see how this was done; specifically how was the curtain rod attached to the trailer side or shade.

Regardless of my "ands", I do truly appreciate the time & effort it has taken for you, Matt, & your team to get all this info together & loaded onto the site. I know it ain't easy.

• Like 1

SGC & GRC

Hull 224 [2017]

2017 GMC Sierra HD Crew Cab Diesel

ALARDEFLGAINLAMEMDMNMSMOMTNJNCNDOHPASCSD   Map of Provinces I Visitedimage.png.f8ebba1142570e619cdfe801998f4b4d.png

• Moderators

With regards to the curtain valance - I just saw a couple of Olivers with this treatment over the weekend.  Regular metal curtain rod supports/hooks were used with a regular metal curtain rod.  The supports/hooks were attached to the shade frames with "Command" strips.  Actually very simple but attractive if you want to go that route.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was pinned
  • 1 year later...

We learned SO MUCH just by attending the U of O while awaiting our trip to the factory.  I still go back and review the info, even now that we have the Manuals.

• Thanks 1

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators
2 hours ago, Kyle Turner said:

Does an Oliver come with good tires? Many trailers seem to come with "china tires" that require immediate replacement for safe travels...

My 2016 came with BF Goodrich light truck tires.  Then they went to Michelin.  The current tire is made by Cooper, which I used to replace my 5 year old BF Goodrich’s.  Oliver has a good track record on tires, all have been good.  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS