Adventures await

Majnoon

1st night as an official Oliver boondocker. After spending 40 years in manufacturing, I felt like William Wallace screaming "Freedom!". Unfortunately it was 25 degrees that night with snow even though I stayed nice and warm inside, so I pulled up and went to New Mexico for sunshine and warmth. Aaaahhhh retirement...image1-1.thumb.jpg.6c43504e45cc324514fbc605b9d9eba3.jpg

That looks like a great spot :)

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

1st night as an official Oliver boondocker. After spending 40 years in manufacturing, I felt like William Wallace screaming “Freedom!”. Unfortunately it was 25 degrees that night with snow even though I stayed nice and warm inside, so I pulled up and went to New Mexico for sunshine and warmth. Aaaahhhh retirement…image1-1

Good luck with your travels.  I'll be done at the end of the year and free too.  That picture looks like our yard here in Nevada, where was it taken?

• Thanks 1

John

"I only exaggerate enough to compensate for being taken with a grain of salt."

LE2 #92 (sold),   Black Series HQ19   

• Moderators

So happy for you! Beautiful spot to kick back and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Hopefully you are not exactly like Mr. Wallace in that wasn't it right after he yelled "Freedom" that he died?  Or, perhaps you are exactly correct in that the spot in your picture looks like heaven to me.  Nice job and thanks for sharing it!

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

That's a great picture!  It was good meeting you on your pick up day and we're glad it's going well.  We're not home yet from our rally trip - probably another week or so.  Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

That’s a great picture! It was good meeting you on your pick up day and we’re glad it’s going well. We’re not home yet from our rally trip – probably another week or so. Mike

Thanks Mike it was good meeting you and Carol. I hope to cross paths with you 2 again someday. Safe travels.

Jim