Second Annual Eggs on the Hiawasee River Rally

topgun2

• Moderators

The second annual Eggs on the Hiawasee River Rally finished last night (May 20, 2017) only an hour or so before the rains moved in.  Starting with a fish fry supper on Thursday night and ending with a pot luck supper on Saturday evening.  Numerous brands of fiberglass campers were there along with about seven Oliver Elite II's and a demo Elite II ( and a bunch of door prizes ) that Brent and Kelly Robinson (shown in the orange and blue t-shirts in the picture below for those that have not met them) brought down from Hohenwald.  Being the only sponsor/vendor in attendance, Kelly and Brent kept very busy showing the Oliver to campers and non-campers alike.  The Rally is help at the River Bend Campground which has nicely spaced campsites, cut grass, a pool, flowers and clean shower facilities.  The entire campground was full for the weekend, so, if you plan on attending this event it would be wise to get your reservations in early for next year.

Billau4mfu5s46i0nu5nhe5ndes0rtktvbtv.jpg.eef4cab73428fc33705b11aecb1b254c.jpg

• Thanks 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Coy,

I have no idea of when next year's rally will be.  I'm fairly sure that the River Bend Campground (706-896-1415) knows or keep an eye on the Rally schedule page over on the FGRV Forum.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Thanks for the post Bill, it was so great to visit with you! We had a great time visiting with everyone and loved the campground too. It was beautifully manicured and you can tell the owners take pride in keeping it up. We hope to see everyone there next year. Come visit Hohenwald again sometime Bill!