Olivers referenced in the Outside World

Try2Relax

Thought this might be a good place to collect mentions, made outside of our circle, to see what others think of our purchase decisions.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f51/toured-the-oliver-travel-trailer-factory-in-tn-wow-79932.html

Direct blog link

http://www.twopluslu.com/oliver-travel-trailers-review/

• Thanks 5

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69

• Moderators

Randy - I just read that article and it made me proud that I made the decision to purchase an Oliver.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

We've been getting a bunch of great feedback out here in California at the Rally's we've been to. Out here, seeing an Ollie is really rare and people are really loving it. One of our friends is considering trading in her Casita for a new Elite. That was a great article, Thanks Randy :)

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

Since we will be picking up our new Ollie a week from tomorrow, and since this is the first travel trailer we will have ever owned, it was great to read this article. We are even more excited now to head out in a few days to Tennessee in Stan (our Toyota Tundra) to meet, greet, and hook up with Ollie and take him back to Arizona.

Onward through the Fog!

EarthPicks of Cochise County

AZCACOKSMONVNMORTNTXUTmed.jpg