Last Jug

• Moderators

Chuck's tight schedule, the need for more coffee and breakfast forced us to return to camp with one jug still out there, as yet unfound. After wishing Chuck a safe trip, and seeing him off, we returned to look for the missing jug.

Just Butcherknife and I on the boat, so the video is pretty jerky as I try to operate the boat and assist butcherknife with the catch.

Here is a video of that find:

>

th_05-01-08_1409BKnetsTenBlueCatFish.jpg

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

:o Where did ya'll find the last jug???? Did I tell ya'll I had a great time....wishin' it was longer but there will SOON be another unsanctioned, unofficial Oliver Mini Rally at a lake near you!!! 10 # on there, how far did he pull the jug? And then they got me hooked on geocaching!!!!!! What a day!!!! Thank you!!!!!! :lol:

• Moderators

The bait we use is the natural food source for the catfish, another, but smaller, fish.

The last jug was coming up the inlet towards Kirby Landing campground. The fish was towing the jug out in open water. No tangle in under water trees, ect.. :shock:

The third week of June we have another vacation coming up. Maybe we can get togather for some fishing if your schedules could fit it in.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)