Best Apps for RVing and Camping in 2017

JWalmsley

• Administrators

Added a new blog about some of the better rv/camping apps for hand held devices. Please feel free to fill me in on your own personal favorites - Let's add to the list :)!

Thank you!

http://olivertraveltrailers.com/best-apps-rving-camping-2017/

• Thanks 4

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

• Moderators

How about Wikicamp?  Sherry says it is great in New Zealand.  I've found that it is OK here but still believe that US Public Campground Project is better.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

One of my favorites is "Sanidumps+", the RV dump locator.   I particularly like their motto, "When an RV has to go....."

Buzzy

Buzzy

2016 Oliver Elite II - June 9, 2016
2016 F150 Lariat 3.5L EB, Max Towing

Great timing! On our way home from Michigan, using a new route & needed a place to stop for a few hours sleep. Checked out 'RV Parky' and it quickly took us to a Walmart Supercenter. Thanks!

Clair & Kathy

• Thanks 1

Clair & Kathy Reed - plus our travel companion: Emma

2017 Legacy Elite II - Hull# 245

2014 Ram 1500 3.0 V6 Eco-diesel 4x4

ALFLGAILINIAKYMIMONCOHPATNVAWVWIsm.jpg

I prefer RV PARK REVIEWS

It is a web based resource that released its Beta Version app a few months ago.  If you know what city you are going to, you can search for that city and surrounding areas.  It will list the RV parks in the searched areas and have a detailed description of each with a listing of amenities and costs.  The part that I like best is the feedback from others that have stayed there.  It is clear that you have varying opinions, but if a thread runs through most the feedback, it is usually credible.

The web based site has been around for years, the app is in its infancy.

Coy

• 4 months later...