Introducing -- Oliver Flickr Group

technomadia

Two years ago I created a Flickr group for Tab Trailers, and it has managed to attract over 70 members and nearly 300 posted photos.

http://www.flickr.com/groups/tab-trailers/

Now it is time for there to be an Oliver Flickr group. Introducing:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/oliver-trailers/

If you have never used Flickr before - it is a great site that makes it extremely easy for people and groups to share and comment on photos. Flickr is owned by Yahoo, so if you already have any sort of Yahoo ID you are already signed up for Flickr and you just don't know it. If not - signing up is easy and free.

I look forward to folks sharing pictures of all the places that they take their Olivers to. You can even geotag your photos so that they show up on a map.

See you on Flickr,

- Chris

• Moderators

Good job ! Thanks Chris ! Uploaded some of my favorites. Most likely I have posted them on the forums enough that folks are tired of seeing them. :shock:

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Great idea, Chris! I tossed some from by blog on there as well. This will be a good place for folks to get some great looks at Olivers. :D

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderator+

Hello Everybody,

I have posted a few pics of the Outlaw Oliver under construction. Tali and I visited with Robert on the fifth of June to see how the new baby was progressing. It's nice to live close enough to be able to drive up easily. This made our third trip. We pick up the Outlaw this coming Friday, June 20. It's getting close. I threw in a pic of the new TV. Sorry Mountainborn, it's not white.

A close inspection of the tongue will show this Ollie will be the first of its kind. I talked Daniel into allowing me to re-engineer the frame a little bit. I have an extra 26 inches in addition to the extention. This will allow room for a generator box and have enough room to open the rear gate of the Jeep. We also added two receivers to the rear of the frame for attaching a carrier that I will weld up after delivery.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Not White, but lookin' good ! I see you got the shiney fenders also, cool ! Now about those aluminum wheels and eight ply tires, wow, that's what I'm talkin' bout' !! ;)

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 1 month later...

Is there a way we can make this thread a "stickey", so we can keep it on the first page all the time. I refer to it quite often, trying to convince my DH into buyig one, and I have to always search hi and low for it. Thanks...Sandie

• Moderators

Your wish is my command, mam' ! Duno' How I missed it when Geri posted the same request. Any how, it's there now. Maybe you'll have to poke me with a sharp stick to get my attention next time ! he, He . . . . :D

• 5 years later...

Hello all, just wanted to let you know that I posted some of old photo's (Jan 2009) onto your Oliver Flickr group. They are our visit to Quartzsite in January 2009. There were four trailers in Quartzsite and they were debuting the new Sport and 22's. I forget what the red one was called but someone here will know. We had such a good long visit with Pam and Dave and Jim and Evon and almost signed the papers but our finances just weren't right. Later that year we drove to Colorado to meet Mountainborn & Butcherknife as they hosted Trujillo Meadows what a warm welcome they gave us. Several years later we saw a Oliver in a campsite in Northern Utah and stopped and met a nice young single man who owned the very "show" trailer that we had first laid eyes on at the Phoneix RV show. We will always have a soft spot in our hearts for Olivers right next to our Airstreams spot. The finances finally got right but only enough to buy a 65 that need lots of work :o) :o).

Regards and happy travels in whatever you pull, just get out there.

Lefty & Lady (AKA Hittenstiehl on Airforums)