Hull Numbers

bradbev

When are hull numbers assigned?  At the start of the manufacturing process?  As they roll off the line?

I assume the hull numbers are not associated with the size of the trailer.  IE, there is no #25 single axle and #25  dual axle, right?

Thanks,

Brad - Santa Fe, NM  Hull number ???, (Guess I'll find out when I pick up July 6th. :)

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

Since my hull number was assigned and advised to me shortly before completion I assume that the assignment happens close to the time that the VIN number is requested and received.  Since the VIN # is not assigned until after the trailer has been weighed and that doesn't happen until after the trailer is fully constructed with all of its options and propane tanks installed, one can only assume that the trailer is virtually complete and off the main production line.  As far as I know - you are correct regarding the hull numbers - there are no duplicates.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

OK, I got clarification on this issue, and it makes sense. The hull number is the last 3 digits of your VIN. OK, my VIN ends with 5241 and my hull number is 241. Brad – Santa Fe

That makes sense to me.  I just checked and the last three numbers of my VIN are 092.  My hull is number 92.

John

"I only exaggerate enough to compensate for being taken with a grain of salt."

LE2 #92 (sold),   Black Series HQ19