Legacy Ellite II Window Binds Frame Size?

Cobra1169

I've ordered my OTT without the blinds.  I couldn't get past the off white coloration against the pure white hull finish.  Could anyone tell me the size of the factory installed blind frame?  If memory serves me correctly, I think all 3 Windows with blinds are the same size, correct? Thank you!

Hello Cobra,

Randy is right, white is the new standard.  My wife felt the same way and we were so delighted to see white at pickup.  Rich Carol told us the tan version was out of stock and they had to go with white.  Made no sense to me but white looks great, see our profile we have a picture of them.

• Thanks 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

Wow, that looks so much better.

We've complained about the off white blinds from day one, well over a year ago, and I've always been told that the company they source from wouldn't make them in white.  Maybe Oliver is ordering enough of them these days that they're able to get the color they want.

Oh, that looks WAY better!  Funny, I was just looking again at the interior pictures this morning of the Oliver's and those off-white blind frames just glared at me.  Hopefully they will keep the white ones.

Thanks for your reply guys. I was a little taken by the off white as well - we pick up our Legacy Elite II, hull #242 (YACHT OLIVIA) next week and look forward to the white. Your interior is much identical to our order. We love the lonseal flooring and we believe the counter top color is really nice with that floor. That lonseal flooring is just so classy. I was a little scared that the counter tops would be too light at the beginning. Looks nice in your photos - thanks for posting them.

Cash - AKA Sitting Bull

http://www.shot-in-texas.com

The picture on the web site of the sample colors are not great.  We had Anita send us samples.  We selected Paradise Beach the lightest of the four.

• Thanks 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited