Ollie Sighting

zzlay

• Moderators
3 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Late September in Wyoming - Boy, I'm jealous!  Just who is in that Elite II that can be seen in the background at 2:49 for THIS video?

Bill

We camped across from Sean and Kristy (LOLOHO) in Gros Ventre Campground at Grand Teton National Park at the end of September in 2019.  We enjoy their videos.  Mike

• Like 4

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Mike, likely me and my oak pollen decorated Oliver. Eating at Compadres before heading out to the Casita Bluebonnet rally in Bandera. Basically a dry run before start of Yellowstone trip in mid-May. 

Back Friday to prep for covering the Airshow this coming weekend at Randolph AFB. Long weekend and even longer editing hours, but should be fun. 

https://greattexasairshow.com

• Like 4

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

• Moderators

Ralph, I figured it might be you.  It was in front of Boerne Middle School.  I had just seen a Casita on Main Street so must’ve been another Bluebonnet rally attendee.  Hope it went well.  Mike

• Like 1

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

I saw the same Oliver again in Boerne today.  Ralph, I hope it was you because I was the guy waving like a lunatic as we passed in front of Home Depot this morning!  Mike

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mike and Carol said:

I saw the same Oliver again in Boerne today.  Ralph, I hope it was you because I was the guy waving like a lunatic as we passed in front of Home Depot this morning!  Mike

Yup, my wife thought it was someone from the rally, but told her it was probably you. 🙂

I was trying not to rearrange the concrete construction dividers  

The Bluebonnet was OK, but the owner of the sole Elite 1 I wanted to see left Thursday before I found his site…well camouflaged  by all the Casitas  🙂

• Like 5

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

• 1 year later...

Hello Ollie. Saw you at Grand Rivers, KY. We were camping not too far away at LBL. Stopped for a burger at Green Turtle Bay, but kinda wish we were having Conch fritters at Green Turtle Cay.  Safe travels.

IMG_4923.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Robert and Cheryl, Louisville, KY, Legacy Elite II Hull #1390 Oliphino, TV F250 Tremor

As I was Traveling north on I 95 in Maine saw my first ever Ollie on the road near Freeport exit approximately 12:25 PM. Fifteen minutes later I saw another southbound Ollie and one hour later my third sighting. Three in one day. Just awesome

• Like 3

2022 Elite 2 twin.  Hull1273

2021 Tundra Crew Crab V8

We spotted an EII with the name Miss Bertie on the Alcan Hiway 124 km south of the US /Tok border entry point.

Hull 505 - Galway Girl 

• Like 5

2019 Elite II (Hull 505 - Galway Girl - August 7, 2019 Delivery) 
Tow Vehicle: 2021 F350 King Ranch, FX4, MaxTow Package, 10 Speed, 3.55 Rear Axle
Batteries Upgrade: Dual 315GTX Lithionics Lithiums - 630AH Total
Inverter/Charger: Xantrex 2000Pro 

Travel BLOG:  https://4-ever-hitched.com

IMG_5421.jpeg.c1f697a00240a9bd6729b0930bd3a4aa.jpeg

My friends sighted an Oliver I in a KOA campground near DesMoines Iowa either 7/10 or 7/11 -- the next morning they walked around and it was already gone. I'm wondering who it was? 

• Like 3

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

• 4 weeks later...

We're on DAY-3 of a 14-day MC tour up the spine of the Rockies to MT and today we saw our first OTT of the trip...

The Ollie in question was traveling north on CO 145 between Dolores and Rico at approximately 1345 today 10AUG.  Tried to get a pic, but was a little busy at the time negotiating a few turns at a rather good clip...

Anyone know who this might be?

It's a small world so we won't be surprised if someone sees this post and shouts out, "It's us!"  HA!

• Like 4

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX