Where to see an Oliver??

angler

Hello,

We are interested in maybe buying an Oliver but would like to see/ stand in/check out an actual unit. We live in northern california. Anyone within +/- 200 miles who would be willing to let us look at your Oliver? Thanks.

Hello Angler,

We are supposed to be in the Sacramento RV show the last weekend of March. They have us stationed across from the concessions on the main aisle, and there will be a twin (2) bed model, and the doulble bed model there. Hope you can make it!

Northwoods

We are currently at the Pomona Fairplex RV show. We have the red and black trailers here, as well as 2 white trailers. We are parked to the left of the entrance behind the electric bikes, right in the front. In fact you can see us when you walkd up to the gate. We are having a great response, the weather is supposed to be good, and we will look forward to seeing you there!! Remember that the red and black trailers are probably the only colored "Olivers" that will be made.

• 3 weeks later...

We want to thank everyone that came to see us at the Sacramento and Pomona RV Shows. We had a fantastic turn out and met many wonderful people!!

Jim and I are heading back to TN to pick up more trailers, and we wanted to let you

know that there are currently 3 trailers in Lake Havasu, AZ that are for sale and ready for pickup (or possibly delivery). The trailers that are availalble are: the red "Oliver" with the double and single bed configuration, a white "Oliver" with the same configuration, and another white "Oliver" with the two single beds (this one is loaded with ans inverter, double pane windows, 3 reading lights, back up camera and triple insulation). If there is any interest in these trailers, there is no delivery charge (from the factory), and they have been discounted somewhat, as they have been used as "demo's". Please call Billy Gibson at 931-209-0445, to set up an appointment to see the trailers. Thanks alot.

I will post here as soon as I know which direction we will be headed next.

But, I believe that we will be in Michigan the second week of May.

Northwoods

I will check with the factory to see if they have a floorplan drawn up for the twin bed model.

The one bed is on the wall where the small dinette is and the other one is where the large dinette goes at the back of the trailer.

If they have any floorplans, I will see if they can post them here.

Northwoods

• Moderators

Hi. I heard there were photos & a floorplan online for the twin model. Could someone post a link, cause I can't find it. One of my best friends would like to see the floorplan for twins after seeing my Oliver. Thanks!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.