Camping in Cajun land

bugeyedriver

• Moderators

We are having a graduation party next month.... Will you be available to cook???? :D

Looks wonderful!!! Thanx for sharing.

Sherry

PS Geri, they're not muddy.... think tiny langostino...

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Earthdancer,

By the time the little critters are ready for the feast they are well purged of any mud they may have encountered in their lives. The seasonings in the boil make 'em down right yummy too! But I must admit I couldn't quite get into the "head sucking". :o Thanks for the pics comment, coming from you, I take that as a high honor. :D

Seadawg,

I'd love to take credit for the boil, but those honors must go to Will Perkins, my son's dad-in-law. I merely contributed funding and played photojournalist. It has, however, given me the courage to try one on my own sometime. I'm sure you'll have a fantabulous graduation party . . . ENJOY! :lol:

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg