2018 Rally

MDuncan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
I registed on Olivers site a few weeks ago and was wondering when I will receive my site number?

Did you make reservations at the Guntersville State Park campground and register on the Oliver website? The campground makes the site assignment or you choose a site from whatever is available when you make your reservations.

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

I registed on Olivers site a few weeks ago and was wondering when I will receive my site number?

Did you make reservations at the Guntersville State Park campground and register on the Oliver website? The campground makes the site assignment or you choose a site from whatever is available when you make your reservations.

I made my registration on Olivers site. I then got a email confirmation explaining I would get updates as we get closer to the rally. Do I need to call the campsite and tell them I've already registered?

• Moderators

Yes, it is a two step process. 1 - (as you have already done) register with Oliver. 2 - Either go online or call the State Park and register there for your campsite.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Yes, it is a two step process. 1 – (as you have already done) register with Oliver. 2 – Either go online or call the State Park and register there for your campsite.

Bill

Thank you Bill. I will call Monday.

• Moderators

No problem - you can always either take a look or book a site online

https://guestrez.megahotel.com/Hotel/Reservation/Index/P3R24

or even give them a call today (Sunday) at (800) 252-7275.

Don't forget to mention that you are with the Oliver Owner's Rally in order to get a discount on the site fees.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Hi Everyone.....

We are getting short on time before the rally. Here is the rally list I have been compiling.

Please note that I had some private communication with Oliver about getting info from them as to who is coming so we could have a complete list.

They chose not to collaborate on this due to privacy concerns and I fully understand their position.

This list is compiled from replies to this forum topic and only contains information which was shared or is available on members profile.

I will be pretty busy getting ready for the rally and work and other stuff... so I won't be updating this after today.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Safe Travels to AL!

Scotty

I pasted the text into a post because of download issues. It is a work .doc file but something on the site does not like that.

Formatting is snafu... sorry about that.

But at least you can paste into word or whatever and correct the format and print.

2018-Oliver-Rally-CAMPER-LIST.doc

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

2018 Oliver Rally Camper List

Names Forum Name Spot # Home State Hull #

Brandi & Winn Shaffer Bshaffer B-06 TX 10

Yvonne & Doug Hikegsm B-11 TN 223

Laura & Dean (casita) DeanCHS1980 D-04 KY Casita

Gary & Jona Muckle GaryJona D-05 FL 81

Lee & Terri Slusher ? D-06 NC 82

Leslie & Sharon Hoffman ? D-07 FL ?

? trumpetguy D-08 FL Airstream

David Stillman DavidS D-10 UT 164

Steve & Betty STEVEnBETTY D-15 IL 2013 Lee sure light

Kathy & Andy KathyandAndy D-17 ? ?

?? Cash E-01 TX 242

Malcolm and Ursula M. Monlezun E-06 CO 204

Steve & Tali ScubaRX E-09 MS 50

Mike & Carol Thompson Mike and Carol E-10 TX 135

Clair & Kathy Reed Kayrae51 E-12 TN 245

Grayson & Ann dharmardr E-13 CT 112

Gregg & Donna Scott ScottyGS E-17 NJ/NC 145

David & Jane Droll dedrol E-21 OH 238

Mike & Gerri MikeandGerri E-22 ? 189

Ray & Betty Jo Bayless MrBig1 E-27 ? ?

Duke & Chris Chadwell ShallowGal E-29 FL TBD

? SupersizeLIFE E-31 AK 249

Tom and Debrah Mohan mgbtom E-32 TX 71

Darrell & Kathy Waters wdw0528 E-38 GA 319

Don Thompson donthompson E-39 IA 126

Greg & Janet Gato Greg & Janet Gato F-42 FL 122

Bill Topgun2 G-13 NC 117

Foy & Mirna Foy_Mirna G-24 FL 227

Carol & Stan Commanche G-25 VA 63

• Thanks 3

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

After some cyber-stalking, I've updated the list with info I could find & converted to a pdf that will, hopefully, upload. Please let me know of any changes, edits, updates & I'll tweak. If the pdf doesn't come through, we'll find a Plan B.

I failed to say, THANK YOU to Scotty for doing the hard legwork!

Chris

CLICK HERE --> 2018-Oliver-Rally-Camper-List_Map.pdf

• Thanks 1
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

I still can't figure out how to download an attachment on the forum. Thought it was my version of word but can't get this to download either.

I have tried double clicking on it. Right click and save as doesn't work.

Anyone know how to do this? Instructions?

Thanks in advance and thanks Chris for adding info.

Scotty

• Moderators

Since there are upwards of 80 Olivers registered for the Rally, we are obviously missing a number of campers. In any case, thanks to both Greg and Donna for the work in getting this thing put together. And to Chris for being such a good stalker.

Bill

I just cancelled our reservation for site D8 if anyone is looking for a spot. We will miss all our Oliver buds but I just had shoulder surgery and don't think I will be up to camping activities.

David and carol Kemp

Current 2007 Airstream Classic Limited 31

2015 Oliver Legacy Elite II (Sold)

2016 Ram 2500 HD 6.7i Cummins turbo diesel

• Moderators

David - going to miss you guys. Perhaps one of these days I'll get that Gin and Tonic you owe me! Hope the shoulder rehab goes well.. It sure is no fun - I've had both done (rotator cuff).

Bill

Thanks for the update. Things are getting a bit hectic with us getting ready for both the rally and a move. See you all soon.

Scotty

• Thanks 1

Wondering if there is a list available of the vendors attending the rally and when they will be there. I saw a post a while ago mentioning that at least one vendor was only there for one day, I think it was Friday but I can't find the post. Id like to know whos going to be there so I can gather my questions. Thanks.

• Moderators

G&T -

I don't recall seeing a complete list of which vendors are attending. The only specific one mentioned as attending was Andersen. Hopefully Coy will see this and respond.

Bill