2018 Rally

MDuncan

• Moderators

OOPS! Sorry Matteo I simply forgot. Certainly it would be a bit difficult for you to be doing installations without actually being there.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for not replying earlier. My password was corrupted and it has been difficult to re-set it

Regarding vendors, below are the ones we have invited. To date, we have had only two to respond that they were unable to attend. Those two are either working on sending a replacement or providing a static information center and documents.

Truman

Dexter

Dometic

Progressive Industries

Zamp

Andersen

Micro air

Furion

Trojan

FYI

the weather for Lake Guntersville looks terrific High in the upper 70s and only a 20% chance of rain !!

Coy

• Thanks 3

I just cancelled our reservation in G-25. Was looking forward to this rally for a long time, but Carol is undergoing cancer treatment and things are not progressing as we hoped. We had hoped things would work out.

Next Year,

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

Hey, that rack looks like just the thing we need to keep Gunner out of our face while driving. What is its official name and where did you get it? Oh yeah, probably Amazon, where else.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

I haven't been on the forums in a long time, as my dream to own an Oliver was never realized. But yesterday as I was driving up I-81 on my way home, I think I saw Buzzy with his rig getting on the interstate there at exit 66, which happens to be the exit for the KOA. I know Buzzy stayed there after buying his new Oliver, on his way back north. I was doing the factory tour the same Summer that Buzzy bought his new Ollie. If anyone runs into him say "Hi" to him for me, and I hope he is still enjoying that fantastic TT.

Look forward to seeing you here Miguel & Anne. We arrived around 1PM and found several Olivers already here. Many have rolled in since our arrival.

Clair & Kathy Reed - plus our travel companion: Emma

2017 Legacy Elite II - Hull# 245

2014 Ram 1500 3.0 V6 Eco-diesel 4x4

ALFLGAILINIAKYMIMONCOHPATNVAWVWIsm.jpg

Hey, that rack looks like just the thing we need to keep Gunner out of our face while driving. What is its official name and where did you get it? Oh yeah, probably Amazon, where else.

Stan

I actually stumbled upon it at Big Lots, but I'm sure Amazon has it. The brand is "American Kennel Club." There are a couple design flaws that can be remedied with zip ties and a couple towels strategically placed to stop the rattling.

It worked magnificently with my two clowns

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL