Seagrass Flooring Photo?

ShallowGal

It's happening! We were planning on ordering our Ollie II in October when we visit the plant, but, have learned the price goes up September 1, so we're ordering sight unseen before the end of the month. We need to select our colors now based on the sample photos on the OTT website but I sure would love to see a photo of the interior of one that has the seagrass flooring before I commit to it. I know I've seen one posted previously, but can't find it now. Searching "seagrass" returned nothing. If you chose that option, would you please post a photo? Many many thanks!

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

Hi ShallowGal,

The flooring is one of those options that can probably be changed within the first month,  First step is the construction of the aluminum frame, then the fiberglass work begins.  I'm not sure exactly when the flooring is installed, but probably not too long before final assembly.

We took delivery of our Elite II right after the 4th of July, and we're really happy with our decision.  Along with the coming price increase, I heard a rumor that some of the low volume modifications some of us have requested are being discontinued like the elevated twin beds.  I think they're trying to streamline production by providing a more standardized product.  I certainly can't fault them on that, but glad we have our dream machine sitting in the driveway.

Have a heart to heart discussion with your sales rep and ask about option change deadline dates.  Beverly and I placed our initial order on a Monday, attended the Oliver sponsored rally the following weekend, then went back to the sales office the following Monday and added almost $7000 worth of options.  We should have left town sooner. :)

Brad - Santa Fe, NM

• Thanks 1

You'll notice the other thread, about the unit in Washington for sale, keep checking that link for when they finally post the photos, they had listed the specifications, before removing the post, the flooring was listed as being the seagrass.

Sorry, guess this would be easier...

http://www.royrobinsonrv.com/rv-used-cars/detail/Used-2017-Oliver-Legacy-TRAVEL-TRAILER/766/1129BC2323HH30522

• Thanks 1

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69

We thought that we would order the Seagrass but changed our mind after getting the samples via snail mail. We didn't like the texture--kinda gummy and thick, as I remember.

We ended up ordering Canyon Aspen flooring and are happy with it. We decided to go with a black and grey theme overall: black fiber granite (Dakota) and Tuxedo Grey cushion fabric, along with gray (American spelling) awning and black and gray graphics on the exterior. We are happy with how the Canyon Aspen blended in with this theme. However, I just looked on the Oliver site and did not see Canyon Aspen as a choice. perhaps it has been discontinued.

• Thanks 1

Onward through the Fog!

EarthPicks of Cochise County

AZCACOKSMONVNMORTNTXUTmed.jpg

We thought that we would order the Seagrass but changed our mind after getting the samples via snail mail. We didn’t like the texture–kinda gummy and thick, as I remember. We ended up ordering Canyon Aspen flooring and are happy with it. We decided to go with a black and grey theme overall: black fiber granite (Dakota) and Tuxedo Grey cushion fabric, along with gray (American spelling) awning and black and gray graphics on the exterior. We are happy with how the Canyon Aspen blended in with this theme. However, I just looked on the Oliver site and did not see Canyon Aspen as a choice. perhaps it has been discontinued.

We thought the same thing about the sample. We also went with the black/grey theme as you did with the graphics/awning/countertop, but we chose our own fabric from Sunbrella.

They have discontinued the Canyon Aspen. We had wanted that. They do have a replacement for it. Not sure what they are calling it. I call it the "new grey floor". Anita sent me the attached pic. She said they didn't have hard samples available yet but we took a leap of faith and went with it. Can't wait to see the final result (October).  -Angela

IMG_8361.thumb.jpg.c63fa6fbae54ab7fed158112c44fed66.jpg

• Thanks 2

2017 Legacy Elite II Standard

2006 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel 4WD

Congrats on making one of the best decisions of your life...ordering one of these works of art. I made a change on the flooring about 2 to 4 weeks into the build. I was told that the floor is one of the last steps, very late in the build. That makes sense as that would help keep it from marring, etc. We finally chose the Lonseal flooring. It really, truly makes the interior look like a incredibly high class yacht. They are pretty much use to changes while building.

• Thanks 1

Cash - AKA Sitting Bull

http://www.shot-in-texas.com

We decided to go with a black and grey theme overall: black fiber granite (Dakota) and Tuxedo Grey cushion fabric, along with gray (American spelling) awning and black and gray graphics on the exterior. We are happy with how the Canyon Aspen blended in with this theme. However, I just looked on the Oliver site and did not see Canyon Aspen as a choice. perhaps it has been discontinued.

I'd love to see a photo of your interior. We're going gray too - the black dog sheds - with the Tuxedo Grey fabric. It looks like the new grey flooring is called Stepup Knox, which I like too.

Also, hubs just said they aren't starting our TT until November 7, which to me means when we go up in October I can change my mind.

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292

Our Ollie (#222)

Thank you for taking the time to post the photos "Spike;" your interior is exactly the look & feel I'm going for.

Your tag line reminds me ...

“There are your fog people & your sun people, he said. I said I wasn't sure which kind I was. He nodded. Fog'll do that to you, he said.” ― Brian Andreas

• Thanks 1
Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292