When Making Reservations for 2018 Rally

MDuncan

• Administrators

For those of you that have made reservations, if you didn't let them know you were with the Oliver Rally or not sure, please give the campground a call back and confirm. We have the following discounted rates setup with the campground, lodge rooms and cabins.

Special Rates

Full Hookup RV Campsites – $20 per night

Park-Side Lodge Rooms – $94 per night

Bluff Side Lodge Rooms – $109 per night

Lakeside Cabins – $132 per night

For discounted rates, let reservations know you are with the Oliver Travel Trailers Rally (Group Code 7066)

Lodge & Room Reservations

(256) 571-5440

Camping Reservations

(256) 571-5455

Letting them know you are with the Oliver Rally will also help us keep a headcount for meals and other accommodations.

Looking forward to it!

• Thanks 5

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

• Moderators

Matt - FYI

Just the day before yesterday when I made my reservation the gal said that she would mark my reservation as being with the Oliver Rally, BUT, there was nothing set up for the rally yet according to her records.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

A few days ago made our reservation, on line, for site G15. In the comments I mentioned that we were attending the Oliver Rally.

After your posting, I contacted them, via phone, and tried to clarify that we were part of the Oliver Rally. Gave them the Group Code, but they stated that they have no information on a discount. They did, however, confirm our reservation so we will be seeing all of you then, at some nightly rate.

Dennis

States Visited Map

Map of Provinces I Visited

2016 Legacy Elite II  #153

2020 Ford F250 Platinum Tremor 7.3

• Administrators

Thank you for the feedback. The lodge (at the top of the mountain) probably has not communicated with the campground (at the bottom of the mountain) the proper rates. I will email my contact and let them know. Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers

• 5 months later...

Greetings

For those attending the 2018 Oliver Travel Trailer Owners Rally, we have added another vendor. Lippert Industries, manufacturer of Furion products, will be attending the rally. Should you want to discuss your needs with the factory rep, he will be available Friday morning only. He will be at the smaller pavilion near the water, inside the campground. He will have samples, literature, catalogs and product information. If you have a need to discuss with him, please visit the pavilion before noon

I hope to see many Oliver Owners at Lake Guntersville State Park in Guntersville the first weekend in May 2018. Please travel safely wherever you may be

Coy Gayle

Rally chairman

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

For anyone that is still sitting on the fence regarding whether to attend this year's Owner's Rally, perhaps the opportunity to see one of these yellow cardinals will tip you in the attending direction.  Who would have thought that Alabama would have such a thing?

Bill

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/02/one_in_a_million_yellow_cardinal.html

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"