Att. Technomadia

boler fun

Hi Chris,

I enjoy reading your stories of your travels that I thought I would share a bit of similarities we both have.

My wife and I also lived in a trailer and traveled across N.A . 9 years ago, we logged about 6 months in total in our Boler that we owned back then, traveling from Niagara Falls to Tofino BC (farthest west you can get) and then down to Sand Diego.

We did stay in Motels periodically due to weather conditions and the need to soak in a bathtub.

We enjoyed the carefree lifestyle while we were newlyweds, we completely restored the Boler before we left, updating everything from paint to fabrics to bearings.

Times changed and we thought that we needed a larger trailer and ended up with two new stickies, but always missed the light weight fiberglass eggs.

Today we trailer on holidays with our toddler and pets, hopefully we can live out of a trailer again when we retire (15 years from now).

Hope to meet you at a camp fire one day and hear more of your travels.

Scott

Thanks Scott..

We're having a blast in our adventures.. and it's always amazing to encounter others who have done or are doing similar things!

We're very much looking forward to our Oliver, and will always miss the Tab as well.

- Cherie

Hi Scott!

Very nice Boler. I sure you're sorry you had to let it go. I try to attend as many fiberglass rallies as I can and want to introduce Geri into the fold. Have had a few stickies attend the rallies, usually like you, ex fiberglassers and all have missed their eggs!

Hope to see on the road, Chuck

When we first did up the Boler we had no idea you could purchase a new Egg and even with a bath/shower inside. The Boler was fun but it had its quirks, like sweating inside when it is cold out and warm inside.

We figured out that we put 60,000 klms on it, and some was in the snow, so it was not perfect anymore.

We are now on the hunt for another trailer, we sold the Surveyor 2 weeks ago and virtually broke even on it.

We have it narrowed down to a Casita, Escape or Oliver (until the $ increase) we are leaning towards the Casita because it is close for us to pick up.

Scott