Excellent news!

Free2Roam

Got a call from Anita today.  Turns out production is running ahead of schedule.  We were scheduled to pick up our trailer Oct 30, but now can pick it up as early as Oct 2!!!!!!  Needless to say, I didn't get much work done today as I am so giddy.  The challenge is going to be schedule rearranging to try to get  there.  She said of course they will hold it for us if we can't get there before the 30th, but how can I sleep soundly knowing it's just sitting there waiting.  I am on cloud 9 today!  - Angela

• Thanks 2

2017 Legacy Elite II Standard

2006 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel 4WD

That's great, always good to hear news like that. We were just the opposite, our schedule slipped from early October to the first part of November, so missed the October great camping weather. By the time we got home a wicked cold front came through and the temps were close to zero, real bummer.

Enjoy your first trip.

Stan

• Thanks 1

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

Great news. Glad they are communicating. Where are you going for your first trip? We are in ours now enjoying some late season camping/fishing/visiting in Medway, Maine. Enjoy, and have fun with it…

Sounds wonderful!  Not sure yet.  Still trying to figure out if I am going to be able to get off work to go with Kyle to pick it up or if he's going to have to go by himself.  We could wait to go together Oct 30, but the thought of it sitting there for 4 additional weeks I think would make me crazy! :)

Congratulations! I know how you feel. Our Ollie was ready before we could make the trip (Liz had to finish out the school year teaching), and it was hard to know it was sitting there waiting for us. The wait, however, was worth it. Even though Ollie is just outside our front door, I often just have to go out there, open it up, and visit (using the excuse to check on things). It is a bit embarrassing being in love with an inanimate object. Itching for our next trip, to California this time.

Onward through the Fog!

EarthPicks of Cochise County

AZCACOKSMONVNMORTNTXUTmed.jpg

Congratulations! I know how you feel. Our Ollie was ready before we could make the trip (Liz had to finish out the school year teaching), and it was hard to know it was sitting there waiting for us. The wait, however, was worth it. Even though Ollie is just outside our front door, I often just have to go out there, open it up, and visit (using the excuse to check on things). It is a bit embarrassing being in love with an inanimate object. Itching for our next trip, to California this time.

???????????? That is so me!!