Finished trailer line

Free2Roam

350959B0-65E0-4938-B2EF-159B943931AB.thumb.jpeg.8f92f88897c20a0d447c64d6578ef32d.jpeg

E8DEE790-9922-4992-9B7F-2F0DC56DDBDC.thumb.jpeg.0999fd7e9ad7a1fcb20f44c39eae6dd3.jpeg

We picked up Monday. Driving into the lot there was a whole line of finished trailers. It was wild to see so many in one place!  Anyone see theirs?  The ladybug is awesome ???? C0A8618F-61BF-4ECC-83EA-1D7E33FA6D55.thumb.jpeg.998cfaf775f0c487be041147260a750d.jpeg

-Angela

• Thanks 5

2017 Legacy Elite II Standard

2006 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel 4WD

Thanks for posting the pictures of the finished trailers.

The ladybug trailer is mine and my sister's and we will be picking it up on the 12th.

Your picture is the first we have seen of the finished product! Makes us that much for excited for Thursday's pick up day.

• Thanks 2

Robin 2017 Legacy Elite II (Twin bed floorplan) Towed with 2017 Toyota Tundra Limited CrewCab 4X4

Thanks for posting the pictures of the finished trailers. The ladybug trailer is mine and my sister’s and we will be picking it up on the 12th. Your picture is the first we have seen of the finished product! Makes us that much for excited for Thursday’s pick up day.

Yay!! Glad I could give you a smile :)  Would love to know more about the ladybug......

2017 Legacy Elite II Standard

2006 Chevy 2500 HD Diesel 4WD

yeah, I was just down there and left Irog!  I'm so lonely I could cry.  Latest high price for a sale was $75,873.00 with an Ollie all decked out with everything.  At least two of those in line are Demos.  I know #181 is there made before mine.  #265 is there too and I think it's a demo.  They are making different front bins now.  Should cost less for them too.  There is a large one made from sheet aluminum and a smaller one too.  They are running five weeks behind on maintenance jobs now.  I'm not sure that's a good sign, but I imagine many people want their own mods and many others are having the water modification done now.  The sales are skyrocketing upward.  Plans are being made for something longer too, I suspect.   I think it would be a good idea if Oliver would train some folks for East Coast and West Coast maintenance so Ollies wouldn't have to be pulled 3000 miles just for maintenance.  I suppose any good RV trailer person could pull maintenance on an Ollie too though.  But going to the factory and seeing how they are made would help any maintenance person.

24f8dce1rzqngoz2l7i79wf71nx4hzaa.thumb.jpg.039e185be64cd66694a9fa44a36079c5.jpg

• Thanks 1

J-Rhett

Oliver Legacy Elite II (Irog)

1995 Ford F-250 x4 Turbo Diesel

Trek Bikes, Hobie Cat Kayak

"I think it would be a good idea if Oliver would train some folks for East Coast and West Coast maintenance so Ollies wouldn’t have to be pulled 3000 miles just for maintenance. " J-Rhett

After owning OTTs for several years now I have found that maintenance on the trailers is pretty straightforward and most RV shops can do the work. As I have mentioned before, on our current trailer we had a hairline crack in a brass water check valve. The mechanic couldn't find the problem so we called Hohenwald and they told him where to find the valve and the job was completed in about twenty minutes. OTT even texted them pictures of where to find the check valve.  Also, I'm so familiar with the trailer that I could pinpoint where most issues could be located.

My wife's big complaint about our Oliver Travel Trailer:   "I'm not a damned showroom for Oliver Travel Trailers". We are currently in a large RV park in Vermont. Yesterday the Owner of our park knocked on our door and asked for a tour of our trailer. We almost never visit a park without at least one or more couples asking to take a look, so now we've just gotten used to it. We've also gotten used to people that we never met before walking around the trailer taking pictures.   I assume most of them go on the internet and look at the Oliver website.

Hap.     Sometimes at our home in Florida, currently located in Bennington, Vt. for the leaf peeping season.

Thanks for posting the pictures of the finished trailers. The ladybug trailer is mine and my sister’s and we will be picking it up on the 12th. Your picture is the first we have seen of the finished product! Makes us that much for excited for Thursday’s pick up day.

Love the colors you choose and the Lady Bug! Really stands out and looks great ????

Yvonne

Yvonne & Doug

2017 Legacy Elite II, twin bed

Hull #223

2017 Ford F-250 Lariat, crew cab

• Administrators
I think it would be a good idea if Oliver would train some folks for East Coast and West Coast maintenance so Ollies wouldn’t have to be pulled 3000 miles just for maintenance. I suppose any good RV trailer person could pull maintenance on an Ollie too though. But going to the factory and seeing how they are made would help any maintenance person. 

We are in the process of locating third-party maintenance facilities across the U.S. that are qualified and have good reputations to service Oliver owner's trailers. We are starting with the West Coast since it is such a long haul for them to have service work done back here in TN. If some of you owners have had good experiences with third-party maintenance shops, please let us know. I'll start a new thread for input.

• Thanks 3

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers