Exterior vinyl graphics - replacement

We have installed a custom graphic, but we had a clean slate to start with. The new quality material is easy to install. Our nose 'art' took about 10 minutes and we did it at our campsite. Supposedly there are micro groves in the back that let any air out. Important I would think for a surface with compound curves. Remember it was just important to have a perfectly clean dust free surface. We cleaned with denatured alcohol. Small bottles are available in drug type stores. I would think a heat gun might help in removal, maybe even a good quality hair dryer. Then clean well. The graphic shop we used does fire trucks, cruisers, and all types of commercial vehicles. Even some car body shops do that sort of stuff. Might save a trip to the mothership, unless it is close..

• Thanks 1

I did the same as Canoe.  My front graphic was gone when I got the trailer so I designed and ordered our howling coyote graphic based on a photo of our coyote, Sandy.  You can see this in the Modifications section under Ongoing Mods to Hull 92.

I had waxed the body, so I first cleaned the surface with TSP and then with denatured alcohol.  The decals go on easily with a little care as you go.

• Thanks 1

John

"I only exaggerate enough to compensate for being taken with a grain of salt."

LE2 #92 (sold),   Black Series HQ19   

• Moderators

I removed the front graphic (which was easy) and installed our own while at our first campsite. I also removed the lettering on the sides and put on our own.   We worked with a local artist/graphic designer to come up with our star graphic. I think she charged $130. We had two printed for around $40, I think. Mike

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS