Sorrow

ScubaRx

• Moderator+

It is with great sorrow that I tell you of the passing of Robert Partee Sr.  For those members that did not know Robert, he was the first sales manager for Oliver Travel Trailers. He was personally involved with the production and sale of all the original trailers produced in 2008 and 2009.

Although Robert left Oliver a couple of years ago, we remained in communication with each other.

Everyone please remember Robert's wife, sons and family in your thoughts and prayers.

I will greatly miss you my friend.

• Thanks 10

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

I will always will miss Robert. A wonderful guy, and a great friend.

Our heart, and our prayers, go out to his wife and sons. I don't even know how to say how I feel. I know this is a devastating time for your family.

May God wrap you in his arms, and keep you.you know where we are, if and when we can help.

All our love, and sympathies,

Sherry and Paul

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

My wife and I first met Robert when we bought our trailer in 2014. Robert was was one of those rare individuals that you instantly trusted and became friends with. I doubt if Robert ever met a stranger. We are truly saddened to hear of the lose of this rare individual.  Our thoughts and prayers are with the family.  With our deepest sympathy,

Mike and Nancy

• Moderators

Early Oliver owners knew Robert well.  His smile and personable approach helped us greatly as we went through the process of selecting and building our Olivers. Robert was more than a super salesman, he was a friend, and he shall be fondly remembered and missed.  Godspeed, dear friend.

Pete

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

So sorry indeed. What sad news. Robert was also our first contact at Oliver, and clearly right from the start it was obvious this would not be an ordinary travel trailer partnership.

As others have said he was a guy you could trust, with a wry sense of humor and warm hearted. We wish his family well during these mournful times.

Rob

Legacy Elite II #70

Sadness and sorrow can’t fully describe the loss all of the Oliver customers feel for Robert.  He was an advocate for us to fully understand our needs, exceed our desires and get it right the first time.

After Oliver started making the Elite II,  Robert helped me to convince Oliver to go back into production again on the Elite.  I live near Hohenwald and made many trips to Hohenwald as Robert and I worked together to get the unit I wanted.  Robert helped me by explaining the pros and cons of my selections, amenities and accessories.  Thanks to Robert, I am very satisfied with my Ollie.  During these trips, I became good friends with Robert.  We stayed in touch after I bought my unit.

I pray for Robert and his family.  I am extremely thankful for his kindness and understanding.  Robert, we will greatly miss you

Coy

• Administrators

I had a ton of respect for Robert as a co-worker and remained a friend after he left. Him leaving us has been tough to swallow. Prayers for his family. Missing Partee!

Matt Duncan

Marketing Consultant, Oliver Travel Trailers