Third-Party Maintenance Facilities

MDuncan

On 10/11/2017 at 6:46 AM, Mike and Carol said:

Matt, I’ve used Boerne RV Service and was happy with their work.

Boerne RV Service, 125 Industrial Drive, Boerne, TX 78006

Excellent, that's near my Texas Base, thanks!

• Like 1

Jack and Kathryn

2022 LEII Hull 1260 - 2020 Ram 2500

• 7 months later...
travel trailer units for sale
Find Oliver Inventory Units for Sale
View Inventory

I just had an electrical system overhaul done by Royal Coach RV in Bakersfield, CA. They did an excellent job.

• Like 2
  • Wow 1

TV:  2008 F-350 Crew Cab, 6.4L diesel, 4WD, custom flatbed with storage boxes, Line-X underbody coating      OLLIE:  2022 OE1 Hull 885, Lithium batteries (260AH), 230W solar panels, 2000W Pro inverter, Dometic AC w/Easy Start, Truma Tankless Comfort water heater

ALAZARCACOGAILKSKYMONVNMNCOKSCTNTXUTsm.j

• Moderator+
2 hours ago, Ollie Ollie in Free said:

I just had an electrical system overhaul done by Royal Coach RV in Bakersfield, CA. They did an excellent job.

What had gone wrong that required an overhaul of the electrical system?

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

49 minutes ago, ScubaRx said:

What had gone wrong that required an overhaul of the electrical system?

My inverter wouldn't switch from battery to grid mode when I connected to shore power. The mechanic found that the neutral cable into the transfer switch had come completely loose, so the inverter in fact wasn't getting any shore power. It has been reconnected, snugged down tight, and so far, everything is working properly. 

• Like 5

TV:  2008 F-350 Crew Cab, 6.4L diesel, 4WD, custom flatbed with storage boxes, Line-X underbody coating      OLLIE:  2022 OE1 Hull 885, Lithium batteries (260AH), 230W solar panels, 2000W Pro inverter, Dometic AC w/Easy Start, Truma Tankless Comfort water heater

ALAZARCACOGAILKSKYMONVNMNCOKSCTNTXUTsm.j

• Moderators

HDRIDER - 

As per the very first post in this thread by Matt Duncan, Oliver was/is in the process of collecting this information.

To my knowledge - any names on this collected list have not been published to date.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

1 hour ago, topgun2 said:

HDRIDER - 

As per the very first post in this thread by Matt Duncan, Oliver was/is in the process of collecting this information.

To my knowledge - any names on this collected list have not been published to date.

Bill

Starting in October 11, 2017

That is six years.  How long should we wait?

• Haha 1

2023 Legacy Elite II - Twin Bed - Hull #1423

TV - 2015 Silverado 2500 Duramax 4x4

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, HDRider said:

That is six years.  How long should we wait?

Well - 

I don't know.  Since this list was being compiled from recommendations submitted by Oliver Owners and primarily submission was via the Forum I really don't see that many recommendations when scanning the thread.  It should be a fairly simple matter to simply copy these names down if you're interested.

Good luck!

Bill

• Sad 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 1 month later...

Loveland/Fort Collins Colorado

We have twice used Nathan RV Service and Repair. He moved from Fort Collins to Weldona. Oliver recommended him. He has twice done maintainence on our Oliver.The first time he replaced the flooring. This time he replace the Automatic Transfer Switch which had failed.  He is thorough and price was quite reasonable. He took plenty of time when we picked it up to answer our questions. He loves working on Olivers.. he said they make the best campers!

Hope this helps someone.

Linda

OEII #111

• Like 6

2016 Oliver Elite 2 #111 Tow vehicle Porsche Cayenne 2008

States Visited Map