Greetings from Southern Oregon!

sakthorp

Hello,

My husband and I have been lurking on the forum for a bit.  This seems to be a friendly group!

It's been about 15 years since we've owned a travel trailer, a 34' Holiday Rambler w/slide out.  We were considering a new Airstream until some disappointing research changed our minds. I then stumbled onto the Oliver Elite II and it was the first trailer option that looked halfway decent, both in construction AND aesthetics.

After contacting Heather at Oliver and arranging a viewing of a Elite II, we drove 4 hours to meet with Dan and Sherry who own a 2017 model.  They were kind enough to spend a good amount of time showing off their Ollie.

We have plenty of questions but wanted to give a shout out to say hello from Steph and Steve in Jacksonville, OREGON.

Steph and Steve Kimball

2019 Oliver Elite II ~ Twin

Hull No. 463

• Moderators

Well, "HI" back to you from the mountains of Western North Carolina.  When we decided to retire we looked into moving to Oregon because the weather is similar to the weather here.  Certainly both are really nice areas of this great country to live in.  Welcome into the daylight and fire away with any questions you may have.  You are correct - the Oliver really is a special camper.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, Steph and Steve.

Lots of good folks here to help with any questions you may have.

I was lucky enough to spend just a few days in Oregon last year. We look forward to another trip, and more time someday exploring your beautiful state.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Welcome Stef & Steve! Good to hear that you were able to connect with Dan & Sherry to view heir Ollie.

We are Mchiganders, currently living in the great state of Tennessee. We picked up our 2017 Elite ll in July. Can’t wait to get over your way while on our travels.

Clair & Kathy Reed - plus our travel companion: Emma

2017 Legacy Elite II - Hull# 245

2014 Ram 1500 3.0 V6 Eco-diesel 4x4

ALFLGAILINIAKYMIMONCOHPATNVAWVWIsm.jpg

We just came thru Medford a few weeks ago :) My parents lived in Selma and we shopped in Medford, you know :)

Welcome aboard :)

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

Welcome. Be sure to ask any questions. You might get three different answers, and they might all be right. Guess depends on the question and the unit you are asking about. We are so happy with our unit. It is funny to see options, upgrades, and modifications we made to our unit, are now standard equipment. It is nice to see a progressive company, building a quality product, not afraid to listen to its customer base.