65 ft Fifth Wheel motorhome with helipad/ sundeck and swimming pool.

John E Davies

Found at Messy Nessy:

7665945285_large.jpg

8038527964_large.jpg

4701382060_large.jpg

I don't quite understand why anyone would actually want to land an aircraft on the top, when you could, I don't know, just land in a nearby field or parking lot.... It would be amazingly awkward with any kind of tree cover, or in your typical KOA.

The 10 x 25 foot sundeck is WAY cool. This was before you had to actually put other stuff on the roof, like air conditioners and solar panels, so it was basically unused acreage. I bet it was a very nice place to lounge on a mild day.

http://www.messynessychic.com/2017/11/01/oh-lord-wont-you-buy-me-a-caravan-yacht/

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Pretty neat find :)

Here's more -

http://www.vintage-vacations.com/flagship.htm

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderators
Found at Messy Nessy:
Found at Messy Nessy: 7665945285_large.jpg I don’t quite understand why anyone would actually want to land an aircraft on the top, when you could, I don’t know, just land in a nearby field or parking lot…. It would be amazingly awkward with any kind of tree cover, or in your typical KOA.  

If you landed your helicopter longitudinally on your RV, with the tail boom hanging out the back, and then tied down the blades so they would not rotate, you could drive to your next destination and then go exploring with your own private air surveillance toy.  Sweeeeeeeet

• Thanks 2

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

Found at Messy Nessy:

Found at Messy Nessy:
7665945285_large.jpg
I don’t quite understand why anyone would actually want to land an aircraft on the top, when you could, I don’t know, just land in a nearby field or parking lot…. It would be amazingly awkward with any kind of tree cover, or in your typical KOA.

If you landed your helicopter longitudinally on your RV, with the tail boom hanging out the back, and then tied down the blades so they would not rotate, you could drive to your next destination and then go exploring with your own private air surveillance toy. Sweeeeeeeet

Watch out for bridges....

Funny story.. we had a Huey go down in Philly, had to flatbed it back to base, route all planned scheduled transport for middle of the night, everything perfect until a bridge knocked it off the side of the truck, turns out they repaved the road didn't grind it down the same amount and didn't update height clearance as a result, all for 2 inches, pretty costly repair bill for the paving company

• Thanks 2

Randy

One Life Live It Enjoyably

2017 F350 6.7L SRW CC LB

2015 Oliver Elite II Hull #69