Bozeman Montana adventures

vwlepore

Try to come early in the summer season. Fires have been really bad the last few years and by July the skies will most likely be horribly smoky. Bozeman is a wealthy upscale yuppy town with lots of high end shopping. The Gallatin River valley has a superb fishing river and obviously the big Parks are just to the south.

What do you like to do? Do you plan to visit other parts of WY or MT? For how long?

Do you like ghost towns? Remote backcountry byways? Water sports? Backpacking? Biking?

I love Montana...! Tell us the things you like to do and it will be much easier to make suggestions. The first step is to order the MT visitor guide info if you haven’t already. They have some beautiful brchures.

John Daves

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

John, thanks for getting us started. Basically, we are hikers. We like water scenes, campgrounds or boon docking.  Since our daughter and family live in Bozeman, it would be ideal to find a nearby place where we could camp out for a month or so, and then do day adventures with them. I'm sure after we get the Montana brochures, we'll be inspired to check out the usual places. We do like to explore the unusual, off the beaten-path places.