Happy Veterans Day - new benefit starts today

Mike and Carol

• Moderators

Happy Veterans Day to all the vets out there. If you are an honorably discharched veteran, starting today you can shop at AAFES (PX/BX/Exchange) online.  Just go to vetverify.org for information. The background story is at:

https://www.defense.gov/News/News-Releases/News-Release-View/Article/1049503/department-of-defense-extends-online-military-exchange-shopping-privileges-to-v/

We do most of our online shopping at Amazon, but do some shopping at AAFES Online.  More than half the profits from PX sales go back into programs for soldiers and airmen.

Mike

• Thanks 10

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Thanks Mike,

I was surprised when I was contacted about this new benefit. They opened the online exchange stores to some of us a couple months ago so we have been checking out pricing, etc. Its nice to have more buying options......Clair

Clair & Kathy Reed - plus our travel companion: Emma

2017 Legacy Elite II - Hull# 245

2014 Ram 1500 3.0 V6 Eco-diesel 4x4

ALFLGAILINIAKYMIMONCOHPATNVAWVWIsm.jpg

Let me get this straight... I spent 4 years in the USAF and I may shop with AAFES and at the BX? Are you doing mail-order or going on base? I haven't been on base since 9-11. Will they lit a civilian on base to shop these days?

Thanks,

Peter

• Moderators
Let me get this straight… I spent 4 years in the USAF and I may shop with AAFES and at the BX? Are you doing mail-order or going on base? I haven’t been on base since 9-11. Will they lit a civilian on base to shop these days? Thanks, Peter

Peter, it is AAFES on line, not on base or on post at the physical BX or PX. The link above has all the info. Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS