Getting ready for Delivery Day! Not us....... the Olivers

ScottyGS

I am at the Mothership today and waiting to pick up the FST.  So...... I thought I would share a photo of some Ollies waiting to met their new owners.  It's nice to see the company doing so well and the family of owners growing.  It should be a heck of a rally in May 2018.

IMG_0281.thumb.jpg.2a51ae40aeaff4081aabe39202fd62c7.jpg

• Thanks 9

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• Moderators

Looking for our little Ollie twin in your photo. Not there , sadly.

Glad to see the progress,though. Great people in Hohenwald.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 2 months later...
I am at the Mothership today and waiting to pick up the FST. So…… I thought I would share a photo of some Ollies waiting to met their new owners. It’s nice to see the company doing so well and the family of owners growing. It should be a heck of a rally in May 2018.

Was looking at the picture. Interesting. The unit in the middle, the one with the Red and black graphics and satellite dish. It seemed to me to have some modifications that I haven't seen discussed. What are the four round objects between the 'porch' lights? Exterior speakers maybe? The water heater seems to be moved with no visible furnace. There appears to be a 'basement' access hatch on the curb side, and the lower refrigerator vent seems to be in a hatch that might allow access to that space. Did I miss something? If I have a showing, should I be aware of some new features or options? Surely if you have something new going on, you let our "salesforce" know about it?

I think that trailer was sitting there when my wife and I toured the plant on October 27 and I asked why that trailer was different and was told that it belonged to Mr. (Jim?) Oliver.

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

Yep, that's one of the original prototype twin axles.  The location of the furnace and the basement door at the rear give it away.  It does have a speaker system, and I think this is the one that has the full cabinet built into the back where the egress window would go.

I wonder if that first Oliver in the picture belongs for a Coloradoan? Bronco colors....

We pick up in June and I look forward to connecting with other Colorado owners.

I’ll be placing our final order details in the next few weeks. After reading all the posts, I’m upgrading to the Truma!

• Thanks 1

Alison, Ross & Annika

Hull No. 310

• 3 weeks later...

I am at the Mothership today and waiting to pick up the FST. So…… I thought I would share a photo of some Ollies waiting to met their new owners. It’s nice to see the company doing so well and the family of owners growing. It should be a heck of a rally in May 2018.

Was looking at the picture. Interesting. The unit in the middle, the one with the Red and black graphics and satellite dish. It seemed to me to have some modifications that I haven’t seen discussed. What are the four round objects between the ‘porch’ lights? Exterior speakers maybe? The water heater seems to be moved with no visible furnace. There appears to be a ‘basement’ access hatch on the curb side, and the lower refrigerator vent seems to be in a hatch that might allow access to that space. Did I miss something? If I have a showing, should I be aware of some new features or options? Surely if you have something new going on, you let our “salesforce” know about it?

We just visited the plant and saw the unit with the speakers.    According to our guide (Brent), that particular unit is an earlier model owned by the Oliver family and the speakers were added by some of the grandchildren.

The Wanderer setup

TV: 2018 Toyota Sequoia

Trailer Options: Trojan AGM Batteries, 320w Solar package, 30 Amp Convenience pkg, 2000w Inverter, Omni-directional Antenna, Dakota Fiber-Granite, Opaque cabinet doors, Flagstone flooring, KTT mattresses, Inside Basement Access, Black Marble cushions, Anderson hitch, 30# propane tanks, Front and Rear Propane Quick Connects, Truma  Tankless Water Heater, Micro Air, Storage Basket, Bike Rack, Additional Awning, Custom Graphics for the trailer name