Oliver XL - Top Secret Bathtub Option Revealed

technomadia

We got a tour of the Oliver factory a bit over a week ago, and I managed to sneak out a few spy photos from the "top secret" section of the facility.

Look at the attached photos to see what we have in store for the Oliver XL, coming in 2009....

*grin*

- Chris

• Moderators

Now, that is just aweet ! I dont care who ya' are, that is just SWEET ! I talked to Robert and we are finalizing plans for Our new Razorback Red tub out on the rear sundeck in our new OliverXL. The only hold up at this point is that Butcherknife wants the Stripper Pole done in Brass and moved out on the rear sundeck also. The Former location of the stripper pole will be the site of our new 12 volt programable, with remote, mirrored disco ball. It is the new multi colored lazer strobe modle 78000, with full gyro function and stabilization.

To go along with the XL theme, the sundeck hand rails will host a hidden clothes line that can hold up to six pairs of size 50 XXL camo overhauls and six XXL Tee shirts in the camo patern of your choice !

WooHoo, when we go to them football games this fall, we will be a' tailgatin' in style !

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

:o Is there plans for a retrofit kit for the Elites ? ? Possibly with an extension to the extendable hitch ? Don't see how the stripper pole could be used in this option though :cry:! But the disco ball could be placed on the satellite dome! A door could be cut thru the bath for easy spa access and a change room!! The only question would be......could it be used while movin' down the interstate ??????????? But a BRASS stripper pole....thats class!! :D

Chuck n Geri

Ooo... I want my stripper pole mounted *IN* the bath tub.. you know, for foamy sudsy dancing. Might need some rubber grips on it tho. And yes, sign me up for a disco ball too!! :D

(Ok, it highly amuses me that the factory even refers to the chrome pole as the stripper pole now... egads, what did I start?)

- Cherie

• Moderators

WooHoo ! The super secret spy photo did it ! Just faxed Robert my order. Leaving for Hohenwald at first light. Will camp on Olivers door step till' delivery.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

I can just see it now . . . . . . .

It is midnight and the moon is full . . . . .

Camo thong flashing in the multi colored lazer disco lights, the brass pole making small squeaky clean sounds as the rubber grips slide in the lime green colored sudsy hot tub water. :o

Sixty miles per hour out on the interstate highway with traffic backed up for miles . . . . . . . :shock:

Lime green suds splattered on the windshields of all the cars trailing along . . . . .

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

David and I have had a lot of people asking us what the new floorplan for the 21" was going to include...Super hottub....coooool.

Don't forget to tell them about the programable disco ball with remote, and the lime green suds generator ! Camo thong optional. :shock: