OLIVER PHOTOS

mountainborn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Introducing:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/oliver-trailers/

If you have never used Flickr before - it is a great site that makes it extremely easy for people and groups to share and comment on photos. Flickr is owned by Yahoo, so if you already have any sort of Yahoo ID you are already signed up for Flickr and you just don't know it. If not - signing up is easy and free.

I look forward to folks sharing pictures of all the places that they take their Olivers to. You can even geotag your photos so that they show up on a map.

See you on Flickr,

- Chris

I have used flickr for a few years now, and just regular Yahoo Photos before that. It's one way of showing off my art but it also introduced me to HDR photography which is my main interest now. Good Idea Chris and Cherie, to start one Link where we can all share our Oliver adventures.

Geri

• 1 month later...

We still have lots of updating - pictures and reviews - of our Oliver to do. But I couldn't resist posting this picture I took as we were pulling into the Flaming Gorge in southern Wyoming the other evening.

2756335123_0ff29701d7.jpg

Enjoy! (Larger size can be found on the Flickr group)

- Cherie

• Moderators

Wow! What a great shot. Thanks for sharing.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.