Holiday camper gifts?

SeaDawg

• Moderators

So far, under the tree includes replacement firestarter butane lighters.

And, a lithium battery rechargeable vacuum to help collect the hair of our adorable, but super shedding tiny camping dog...

Often, the camper gets more gifts than either of us...

On the Ollie wish list is a DC Danfoss compressor refrigerator. that also may be under the tree.

What's on your Ollie's list?

Sherry

IMG_20160423_181103531_HDR.thumb.jpg.f5a6690856a445a34d21feb557d73c1f.jpg

• Thanks 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

What’s on your Ollie’s list?

We get our Ollie, our first camper, in January or February so Santa is delivering an entire "sleigh" (collapsible wagon) filled with newbie goodies. So far Santa is bringing:  Disposable Gloves, X-Chocks, Airtight Pet Food Container, Kaito Emergency Radio, Collapsible Silicone Kettle, Telescopic Garden Rake, Adjustable Broom and Dustpan, & 5 Gallon Collapsible Water Carrier.

"Toy" suggestions greatly appreciated. I'm sure there is room for more.

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

What's on our list? Hahahahhhh :)

Sunshine first and soon hopefully so I can fix the leaks from lights outside, needs to be 70°+ so we're heading to Arizona, kinda taking the long way being we're in Southern Oregon on the coast for a couple more days but the waves are supposed to be huge tomorrow :)

So far Santa has brought me Butyl Tape, 3M-4000 sealant, Captain Tully's Crack Sealer, a Stanley Black socket set, new bolts for the bumper, bathroom Caulk, and I'm hoping for a new fan switch for the bathroom, more magnets for the drawers, a chamfering bit for the light screws and a Hot Buttered Rum :)

received_10155639828770269.thumb.jpeg.81abc471a0b61d6306778ef9b96c8ec4.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderators

I too have a Kaito weather alert radio on that list along with: a five gallon Solar shower bag, and LED lights for the basement.

Got an early present a couple of days ago of LED lights for the bed of the truck - I slaved them off the two lights that can stock in the truck bed and they work great.

ShallowGal - be careful of that 5 gallon water bag.  I've never had one that didn't leak after a short period of time.  Primarily these leaks occur from the corners where the bag gets folded over and over.  If you have the room to store it, I think that something like this makes better long term sense: https://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Products-Hydroller-Wheeled-Container/dp/B001QC78GK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511965013&sr=8-1&keywords=8+gallon+water+container

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I too have a Kaito weather alert radio on that list along with: a five gallon Solar shower bag, and LED lights for the basement. Got an early present a couple of days ago of LED lights for the bed of the truck – I slaved them off the two lights that can stock in the truck bed and they work great. ShallowGal – be careful of that 5 gallon water bag. I’ve never had one that didn’t leak after a short period of time. Primarily these leaks occur from the corners where the bag gets folded over and over. If you have the room to store it, I think that something like this makes better long term sense: https://www.amazon.com/Reliance-Products-Hydroller-Wheeled-Container/dp/B001QC78GK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511965013&sr=8-1&keywords=8+gallon+water+container Bill

The hydroller fits in the outside storage

• Thanks 1

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

• Moderator+

These water containers will likely outlast me.  We always carry two along with up to four of the matching fuel containers.

• Thanks 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

These water containers will likely outlast me.  We always carry two along with up to four of the matching fuel containers.

The military water containers definitely win when it comes to looks! The wheeled Hydroller is a good idea. The thought of schlepping 40+ pounds of water was not well thought out on my part.

Chris & Duke Chadwell
🐾Maddie & Baxter🐾
Elite II Hull 292
2022 F-250 Lariat 7.3 Godzilla 4x4 Lakeland,FL

• Moderators

We dropped our trailer off at the factory this afternoon for some Christmas upgrades. Dexter EZ Flex, fresh tank fix and accumulator, AC easy start and some minor maintenance. Christmas for us is at the Ryman Auditorium tomorrow night for the Vince Gill/Amy Grant Christmas show. Will head home Friday. Mike

• Thanks 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Well my Xmas starts tomorrow when I pick up my new Oliver II !  The day of reckoning has arrived.  The only thing that has bothered me reading thru all these month the various posts is the water issue that Reed Lukens has experienced. Hope I don't have that happen to me as I would be an unhappy and soggy camper  . I have a loaded Ford F150 loaded with new toys and a lot of my tent camping stuff that I will try to fit in the Ollie.  My plan is to head south to Gunderson State park for a few days and then go to Gulf Shores, and make my way up to North Georgia. That should let me do a nice inaugural run before the temperatures come tumbling down

• Thanks 4

• Moderators

Corcomi - You are one lucky human.  First you get you Oliver - CONGRATULATIONS!  Second you get to meet Mike and Carol while you are there - really nice people (but don't tell them I told you so).  Third - you get to take a trip.  I understand that by the middle of next week temps are supposed to take a dive here in the mid-south (high of 39 is forecast for Wednesday, December 6th).

Be sure to take a bunch of pictures and give us a report.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"