Seed catalohg

Mainiac

• Moderators

Don't you wish!  It will hit the mid 60's here in Western North Carolina today (I'm going fishing in about an hour), but, we all know that it is coming.  Weather report last night said that the long term forecast (two weeks out) showed below normal temps and wetter than normal moisture.  Guess that means snow is probable at elevations above 3500 feet.

On the other hand, I'm sure that Steve (ScubaRX) would welcome more Olivers on the Quartzsite visit scheduled for February.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderator+
...On the other hand, I’m sure that Steve (ScubaRX) would welcome more Olivers on the Quartzsite visit scheduled for February. Bill

Anybody is welcome to tag along or join in along the way.  We plan to leave Mississippi in early January and meander around getting there.  This trip will be primarily boondocking.

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Mid 60s here in Hohenwald this afternoon. We camped in east Texas, Louisiana and Alabama on the way here. The weather has been very nice.

…On the other hand, I’m sure that Steve (ScubaRX) would welcome more Olivers on the Quartzsite visit scheduled for February. Bill

Anybody is welcome to tag along or join in along the way. We plan to leave Mississippi in early January and meander around getting there. This trip will be primarily boondocking.

If the meander includes San Antonio again this year we’ll have an Oliver get together with some owners in the neighborhood.  We plan on meeting you in Quartzsite! Mike

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS