Oliver Delivery

MountainApple

Nice :)

And what state did they tow it too?

Happy Camping,

null

Reed & Karen Lukens with Riffles our Miniature Poodle

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Past TV - 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML350 4Matic BlueTEC Diesel

Click on our avatar pic above to find the videos on our Oliver Legacy Elite II

Congratulations!

I went to Hohenwald and took delivery of my Olliver Hull # 275 ! Spent a couple of nights in Hohenwald and then drove to

Lake Guntersville State Park where the 2018 Oliver rally is going to be held.Very nice park !

On the delivery process i would recommend that maybe Oliver would do a series of videos of a customer taking delivery and explaining the different options that the trailer has so that those of us who are starting to have Alzheimer can review the videos and remember what was said.  The other issue i had was that Oliver no longer gives the customer the manuals for the different systems that the unit has. Its all online at the University link. But if you dont have wifi you cant access them especially if you are boondocking so i guess the next best is to download each manual to your cloud account.

Lastly the trip was fine, nd the Oliver pulled extremely well even without the Anderson hitch which was one of my do i get or not...

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Corcomi - Welcome to the real excitement!  Glad everything went well for you and I hope it continues.  Now - let the FUN begin.

Got pictures?

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations! I went to Hohenwald and took delivery of my Olliver Hull # 275 ! Spent a couple of nights in Hohenwald and then drove to Lake Guntersville State Park where the 2018 Oliver rally is going to be held.Very nice park ! On the delivery process i would recommend that maybe Oliver would do a series of videos of a customer taking delivery and explaining the different options that the trailer has so that those of us who are starting to have Alzheimer can review the videos and remember what was said. The other issue i had was that Oliver no longer gives the customer the manuals for the different systems that the unit has. Its all online at the University link. But if you dont have wifi you cant access them especially if you are boondocking so i guess the next best is to download each manual to your cloud account. Lastly the trip was fine, nd the Oliver pulled extremely well even without the Anderson hitch which was one of my do i get or not…

Here's the PDF for the 2016 model. It helps and having both the 2016 & 2017 pdf's downloaded gives you almost all of the info. Oliver University is OK but you have to scroll thru. It would be nice if they had a downloadable PDF section as well. Jason gave me a link for the 2017 PDF, call him and then get it. I forgot to add it to our fb files page but it is listed there in the beginning of the Oliver owners Facebook page also after you scroll to the bottom.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zhs9yglj5uvkkx9/AAAdfjcB_nd4KTke3NNcCXcDa?dl=0

Reed

• Thanks 2

Happy Camping,

null

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Standard, Hull #200 / 2017 Silverado High Country 1500 Short Bed 4x4

Here's the link to the 2017 - https://files.acrobat.com/a/preview/c198d2be-6763-429f-8bbd-bebbdbd0de7b

I can't fix it on the tablet so just copy, etc...

• Thanks 2

Happy Camping,

null

I was at Hohenwald a few weeks ago to get some work done and had a chance to meet Scott Oliver.  We talked about that series of videos for delivery day.  That is definitely on their radar.  My thoughts were that it would simplify and shorten the time needed to launch / deliver a trailer.  This is something that was a concern in the past. (talked to Tommy Staggs about it)    The videos would pay benefit both ways.  For Oliver, it shortens the delivery time and saves man hours there and for future calls.  For owners, it would be a ready source of information on how systems work and how to correctly perform maintenance like winterizing.   Hopefully they move this project up the list.

Anyways.....   Welcome to the family.  Hope you have many enjoyable trips in your Ollie and that our paths cross sometime ... somewhere in the future.

Scotty

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I wish I could get mine now. April 2nd 2018 looks like my delivery date. Can hardly wait. Should start production soon. Congratulations! You guys enjoy that thing.

Ray

• Thanks 2

ALAZARCOFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMNMSMOMTNMNCOHSCSDTNTXUTWYmed.jpg

Ray and Betty Jo Bayless

Our two pups Muffinz and Maddie

2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax 6.6 liter 4WD Crew 

2018 Oliver LE2 Twin Bed, Hull #322, Our Igloo on Wheels

The time will go fast.  Have a Happy Holiday and New Year and spring will be here before you know it.

Don't be afraid to sleep at Wal Mart or Cracker Barrel on the way home.  That  will let you get more miles on a travel day.

Look into the All Stays camping app for ipad or iphone (maybe others).  It's very helpful on the road to find the resources you will need.

Welcome to the family.

Scotty

• Thanks 1

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

• Moderators

Ray - April 2 is a good date.  Weather will be OK in TN by then and a southern route will get you some very nice weather.  Make sure that you let Santa know about YOUR new sled.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

The time will go fast. Have a Happy Holiday and New Year and spring will be here before you know it. Don’t be afraid to sleep at Wal Mart or Cracker Barrel on the way home. That will let you get more miles on a travel day. Look into the All Stays camping app for ipad or iphone (maybe others). It’s very helpful on the road to find the resources you will need. Welcome to the family. Scotty

Ray – April 2 is a good date. Weather will be OK in TN by then and a southern route will get you some very nice weather. Make sure that you let Santa know about YOUR new sled. Bill

Thanks guys,

I don't want to detract from the OP's newly aquired fiberglass joy machine. lol.  I can imagine we all go through the pain of having to wait. Our society is built around NOW! Unfortunately, I'm not real good at being patient. Also, Santa and I are on a first name basis. Many goodies have already made it under the tree.

ALAZARCOFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMNMSMOMTNMNCOHSCSDTNTXUTWYmed.jpg

Ray and Betty Jo Bayless

Our two pups Muffinz and Maddie

2018 Chevy Silverado 2500 Duramax 6.6 liter 4WD Crew 

2018 Oliver LE2 Twin Bed, Hull #322, Our Igloo on Wheels