YOUTUBE PHENOMENON

mountainborn

• Moderators

Do you use youtube ? We have posted a few videos there thinking that the kids, grandkids and so forth might like to see what we do when we disappear in the travel trailer. :)

Most of the videos get a few looks or hits, mostly less than twenty or so. But for some strange reason a couple of them have been viewed over a thousand times ! :o Who are these folks and how did they ever find the video in the first place ? :shock: Here is one of the videos:

:?

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Here is a link to the other video that is getting a lot of play on YouTube, it was our first look at an Oliver Travel trailer. This was at the River Valley Egg Rally in Van Buren Arkansas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40vF_7pOxmw

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Eight months since I posted the "OVERNIGHTING AT SAM'S CLUB" video. The video was shot in the wee hours of the morning with a cell phone, and it featured our 08' OLIVER Legacy Elite. When I checked on it recently I was astonished to note that it had been viewed 6,246 times ! :shock:

Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypOszBZYLcI

Hi Folks,

I have watched some of the videos on Youtube pertaining to the Oliver trailers. Great advertising for the company from actual owners. Maybe an owner could post a video tour for those who have never seen inside an Oliver . In this day of stiff competition , any leg up would be helpful, I think.

Signed,

Tigrrr

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Twenty four days later, and I checked back. The video will most likely have been viewed seven thousand times by the end of the month !

Amazing, absolutely amazing ! :shock:

When someone posts a comment about one of the videos that we have posted on youtube, it comes to our mail box. That will direct my attention back to the video for a bit.