Great Gift from Local RV Club Member

bradbev

Friday evening, our local RV Club had our annual Christmas Party.  We're not big, maybe 15 couples, but we enjoy each other.  One interesting fact is that after Beverly and I brought #241 home, 2 other couples have placed orders, so the Oliver will be the majority trailer brand in our club.

Because I've served as president of our little club for several years, one of our members brought Beverly and me a great Christmas present.  Ricki and her husband Tom came over to the house this summer when we had a party to show off our new trailer.  Ricki took a picture, digitized it, and embroidered a nice hand towel for us.  Of course it's too nice to ever use as a hand towel.

If anyone is interested in something like this, Ricki said she could embroidery towels, shirts, jackets, etc.  Drop me a note and I'll put you in touch with her.  (She does small or large projects.  She's even embroidered items for movies which has becomes a relatively new industry in our area.)

Brad

Oliver-Towel.thumb.jpg.3a5adfad55a782718fb24965b1058056.jpg

Cottingham-Oliver-Embroidery.thumb.jpg.2a176f868acbfea15893ed58f8c8d8c7.jpg

• Thanks 6

• Moderators

How cool is that. Lucky you are to have such wonderful and talented friends.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.