3rd Party Repair Facilities

JWalmsley

• Administrators

We're building an index of 3rd party repair facilities located throughout the United States and Canada.

We're only looking for facilities that you have personally taken your Oliver Travel Trailer to.

We need to know the following:

• Name of repair facility

• Location of repair facility

• Contact information, if available

• How would you rate your experience?

You may wish to pm me that's OK too.

Thank you!

• Thanks 1

Full Stack Developer/Marketing @ Oliver Companies

Oliver Forums Guidelines & Rules

D & J RV Center

RV dealer in Sierra Vista Southeast, Arizona

Address: 4923 AZ-92, Sierra Vista, AZ 85650

Hours: Open M-F, 8AM–5PM

Phone: (520) 378-6945

They have been quite attentive to the unique qualities of my Oliver II. They have communicated with the Oliver company when dealing with a couple of issues. They seem to do high-quality work. They are quite busy, working on all types of RVs. Appointments need to be made a couple of weeks in advance it seems. The technician that I would recommend is named Mat. Using the typical rating of stars (five being the highest), I would give them 4.5 stars. They are not inexpensive, charging $12o an hour for labor--which may perhaps not be excessive? (This Ollie is my first RV.)

• Thanks 1

Onward through the Fog!

EarthPicks of Cochise County

AZCACOKSMONVNMORTNTXUTmed.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I recently took my to Affordable RV in New Castle, CA (northern CA). Dora Lemke is the owner. I worked with her son, RJ. I had a wiring issue but it was a mistake done during the build so it was covered under my warranty so I never saw the invoice. Can't speak to their prices. But in the Sacramento area they are known for their high-quality work and for working on high-end coaches. I was very pleased with them. Just picked it up yesterday so time will tell regarding the quality of their work but I'm feeling pretty confident.

• 2 weeks later...