Electrics gone haywire

ccarole

Finally got "unplugged". Today was first day to really test out the solar. Was so impressed!! Then this evening see that the IPN ProRemote backlight is on for some reason although I haven't been touching it.  Check it out and it has crazy various numbers and symbols scrolling.

Symptoms. =

*Dark outside - ProRemote  showing various hieroglyphics. Also charge status light vacillating between acceptance and bulk.

ProWatt SW - light has been on for the last couple of days and it won't turn off when I push the button.

Blue Sky Solar box under seat - No lights when red knob in on position. Also the Progressive Industries box shows no light/numbers.

PROwatt SW box under seat - Does show numbers 130 & 000. I can turn this box of and the prowatt indicator on the wall will also turn off. When I turn the box under seat back on the lights for both come back on. ... but I still cannot turn off the button on the wall.

Bonus question - are my outlets supposed to be able to provide power when I'm not plugged into shore power?  If not, cool - but if they are supposed to maybe this is part of the symptoms.

Any ideas anyone?  I'm on - well was on my way to Quartzite.  Looks like I may be driving out to Tennessee. Again.

Gracias,

Carole and a couple of malinois.

k6ovww47w40amhju7a792v0hspgf3rbe.jpg.5ce4ae41327f26fa7b80a772cff3e209.jpg

wibj3mcxxq351qr1nh9j16pnidk6g8d3.jpg.0abcd84929445deb3f2f57e04ea35ff8.jpg

6kp8b0d474y23gnz3dz87lru1fxhovwl.jpg.18d5733cf75936942640dd318a534abc.jpg

ubfvks1i5h2eo5tpnhskhi7p8hzrfbiz.thumb.jpg.755b09479fb179b7f76bd569231a4483.jpg

Carole ....and a couple of Malinois

2016 Legacy Elite II #175

2016 Ram 2500 

• 2 weeks later...

Carole,

Try unplugging the back of the blue sky box. You will need to unscrew the panel and then unplug a telephone wire from the back.  Leave it like that for about a minute and then plug it back in and re-install.  I had my display go blank and that's what blue sky advised.  It did fix the problem.

Good Luck

Scotty

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

Carole.

Why did you get rid of your Anderson system?  I am getting ready to finalize my order of an Oliver and was thinking about getting this.  Thanks,

Mary

2017 Ford F-150 2.7 Ecoboost

2018 Oliver Elite (production start date, Feb 14)

Traveling with my Sheltie, Tucker