Rear power jacks don’t work

Corcomi

I too ordered the Bussman fuses from the link I provided from Amazon and I too only received one in the package. Amazon promptly refunded my money. This time I ordered from a different supplier on Amazon for half the price and it states there are five in the package. So we'll see. But Amazon is very good to me.

roguebooks 2020 Ram Classic 1500 Warlock 4x4 Hemi V-8 2018 Legacy Elite, Hull #309  ALARCOFLINKYLAMIMSMONMOKTNTXsm.jpg

travelmap2023.jpg

• Moderators

I received the second shipment from Amazon today and ------

once again there was only one fuse in the box.  So, once again, I applied for a return and this time they wanted me to send the single fuse back to them.  Other than the time small amount of time spent ordering, and repacking the box, there has been no charge to me.  Guess that I'll just order from someone else since Amazon can't seem to get it straight.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Hopefully this is the last in the "ordering" series.

I received the latest shipment of these fuses today and all is well.  As in the previous two attempts I again used Amazon, but, this time I ordered from a company called "Crimp Supply" via Amazon.  Price for five fuses including shipping was $16.01 which was cheaper than ordering directly from Amazon.  The fuses are exactly the same - Bussman 30 amp time delay 32VAC.

Thanks goodness Amazon has such a good return policy.

Anyone needing a couple of these at the Rally should look me up and we can make a deal.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Slow Blow fuses - any decent auto parts store can get these for you though they may not be hanging on the shelf with all the plastic ATM blade fuses. They are decidedly "old school" and no longer used in cars. I bought a Bussman 5 pack at NAPA - I ordered by phone at 900AM and it was at the store ready for pickup at noon.

Any large NAPA warehouse store will have them on the shelf. Larger cities have warehouses, small town NAPA stores have to get their stuff shipped in from somewhere else.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.