Hello from Montana

RunninOnMT

Dear Happy Campers,

We just joined this site a few days ago and want to introduce ourselves. After working more than thirty years in Yellowstone National Park, we retired mid last year and settled into our home in Bozeman, MT. We are happy to report that, like many of you, we caught the "Ollie bug." We'd like to give a shout-out to Rob O. and his wife for providing an extremely interesting, informative, and enjoyable tour of their Ollie early last summer. Ever since then, we've been dreaming about the day when we'll finally have one of our own---and it's now not that far away. We are very happy to report that we'll be visiting Hohenwald and picking up our new LE II in late March!!

We'd also like to thank the many contributors to this site who have provided insightful thoughts on all things "Ollie" and on R-V'ing in general. We're essentially newbies to this world, and we've learned a tremendous amount from the many posts, and feel better prepared to hit our new adventures "head-on!"

Finally, a special thanks to Anita J. at Oliver for patiently answering all our questions over the past year as we mulled over seemingly thousands of decisions.

We look forward to our new adventures and will be sure to give a wave if we see you out on the roads!!!

Sincerely,

Jim and Mary M.

"Runnin' on MT"

• Thanks 5

Jim & Mary

Bozeman, Montana

2017 Legacy Elite II-Hull #294

2019 GMC Sierra 2500

Mike, thanks very much!  We look forward to being a part of the "community" on this site.  And I'll be sure to ask questions---right now I have many more of them than I have answers!

We're happy to share thoughts about Yellowstone as necessary too!

Jim

Jim & Mary

Bozeman, Montana

2017 Legacy Elite II-Hull #294

2019 GMC Sierra 2500