Rearranging the Forums

ScubaRx

• Moderator+

Hello Everyone,

As you may have noticed there are now a few people that have been asked to be moderators on the Oliver Forums. We hope that we will be able to make your experience here more informative and enjoyable. The forums have been up less than a year and we already have over 250 topics and over 250 members. I’m sure many of the new members are looking for information just like all the rest of us were when we joined. Mountainborn has been doing a great job as administrator with all his posts and information. What the rest of us will do is assist him. I am going to start to go about the (slow) process of reorganizing the past posts into new threads that will pull together like ideas. You will see things moving about from time to time. I will not be editing anyone’s post. Please feel free to make any suggestions (I need all the help I can get.)

Thanks for your support and patience…..

Steve

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Thanks Steve ! Let the construction begin. Please be patient with us as our forums begin to morph into it's new more user friendly form.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)