Hull #309 Legacy Elite

roguebooks

Delivery Day was cold, but pleasant at the Oliver Sales Office. Jason Essary was our orientation person and he was available by phone all day and night if I needed him. Jason was great! There is so much to learn for a "first-time" trailer person. There is no way Jason or anyone could fully indoctrinate a new owner to every nuance of the Oliver travel trailer. So as we camped, and tried to get comfortable with our new little home, there were situations that came up when I did not have a clue how to proceed. But a quick text or call to Jason and my problem was solved.  We spent two nights at the Natchez Trace Campground. The weather was very cold and we used our fresh water tank instead of city hookup due to the threat a freezing. The heat in the trailer was very comfortable. We spent twelve nights in the Ollie as we made our way home to Melbourne. In that process we became not only comfortable, but halfway proficient trailer people. Beverly has learned quickly how to direct me as I back our rig into tight places, and I have learned a few tricks along the way. All my initial worries and concerns have gone by the wayside. We love our Ollie and look forward to hitting the road in mid-April for eight months on the road as full-time nomads.

IMG_1107.thumb.jpg.2dc96c1d996050f40f9899a948727c06.jpg

ollie1.jpg.c80942b2d292fdfb92e57da954152292.jpg

L1220864.thumb.jpg.e3d72d7cf0dc5823fe9787ff5f298032.jpg

IMG_1138.thumb.jpg.0c8e8c4fcf5bbe72199c40807e3f50ab.jpg

• Thanks 8

roguebooks 2020 Ram Classic 1500 Warlock 4x4 Hemi V-8 2018 Legacy Elite, Hull #309  ALARCOFLINKYLAMIMSMONMOKTNTXsm.jpg

travelmap2023.jpg

• Moderators

Rogue - Good for you guys!  There is a bunch to learn, but, it really isn't too bad if one does not let the situation overwhelm them.  As you did, when the situation gets to the point where you realize you don't really know what to do, settle down for a minute of two and think about how the process or item should work.  Many times just thinking it through will get you towards the correct answer.

Now you have a short bit of time to make personal improvements to you Ollie before you start on your eight month nomad trip.  Many suggestions can be found here under "modifications".  The fun has only just begun.

Bill

• Thanks 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Congratulations!

Love your color choices. Looking forward to hearing about your camping adventures!

Sherry

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.