Hello From Upstate NY - Legacy Elite in Future

Syr1pss

Hello.  I am new to your forum but have been researching Oliver Trailer Trailers for about a year now.  I have always wanted an Airstream but, always find my way back to the Oliver website.  I am going to look at a Legacy Elite II in the next few weeks since it is close.  I really want a Legacy Elite.  I will be perfect for a starter travel trailer for me.  Any help or places to look would be appreciated.  I am really looking forward to the forum.  Thanks for the help.

Pete

• Moderator+

Pete, are you looking to buy new?

• Thanks 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Pete,

Welcome!  Perhaps you have already taken a look but if you click on the "See An Ollie" tab above and then click on the referral program tab you will be able to locate any Elite I's that are near you.  Certainly seeing an Elite II should give you an idea of the build quality and general design of all Oliver's, but actually seeing the unit that you are interested in should really help.

Good luck!

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Pete -

As has been said many times before - when (if) you see a used one for sale, be prepared to make a move quickly.  There are even fewer Elite I's around as compared to Elite II's and they really do not stay on the market long.

Good luck!

Bill

p.s.  stay in touch with the sales office at Oliver.  Many times they will know of a unit that is coming to market before you will see it posted here or over on FGRV Forum.

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"