No-Drill install of Camco door handle

Townesw

10 hours ago, jdmmtx said:

Hi. Any chance you made an extra pair of these brackets we could purchase? We've had that same screen door bar for months and haven't installed it because we also really didn't want to drill into the screen door.

Thanks for your interest. I don’t have any extras right now. I have looked into having some laser cut and if there was enough interest I would make up several sets. It just takes too long to make these by hand and sell them at a reasonable price. 

• Like 1

Bill and Martha

2018 LEII Hull 313

2019 Chevrolet 2500HD Duramax

11 hours ago, Townesw said:

Thanks for your interest. I don’t have any extras right now. I have looked into having some laser cut and if there was enough interest I would make up several sets. It just takes too long to make these by hand and sell them at a reasonable price. 

Thanks for the reply. Let me know if you end up with enough interest to have that happen. 🙂

Joe and Mindy ▪️ 2019 Legacy Elite II ▪️ Hull 457

ALAZARFLILKYLAMSMONMOKTNTXUT99FFFFsm.jpg

• 1 year later...
On 3/1/2019 at 4:50 AM, Trainman said:

Nicely done, if you are not going to produce and sell them I wish you would post the pattern on this website. I understand if you don't want to do it, that's where most of the work is, getting the bracket pattern right.

trainman

Anybody figured out the pattern/dimensions for these brackets?

2023 Elite II, Hull# 1386, Lithium Platinum Package (640AH, 400W Solar, 3000W Xantrex Inverter)
Truma water heater & AC

TV: 2024 Silverado 2500HD 6.6L 10-Speed Allison

• Moderators
7 hours ago, rich.dev said:

Anybody figured out the pattern/dimensions for these brackets?

YES! - Townesw

You might want to send him a private message to see if he will share his design/measurements with you.

Good luck!

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"